Syiren

How are you feeling?

Unbalanced, both in mind and body. My emotions are a tangled mess, leaving me both tired physicaly and mentally. Week overall hasn't been that bad due to being on work experience, but now that week is over and it's back to the normal grind I'm really not sure how to feel.

I rarely seem to be able to talk to anyone due to either being drowned out or just flat out ignored. Only time I do seem to get noticed is when I crack a bad joke. And that just gets a groan out of most...

I just feel as if a part of me has shattered and is in the current struggle to be found again...

Right now I'm only just holding it together, but it feels like I'll snap any second...help me...

I'm craving for something sweet way too much right now, but too lazy to move my butt and actually go and buy something. ;; I'm feeling fine but lazy, because I just cleaned my room and it left me unusually exhausted. I'm glad I still have time to go, if I change my mind...

All I've eaten today is some popcorn, some goldfish, an icee and a pumpkin spice latte. I don't feel too good >. <

I'm doing pretty good right now, other than pulling a muscle in my left thigh somehow. It hurts to walk/move at a certain angle. I don't know what I did to pull the muscle but its annoying at night when I try to sleep.

Just took my meds, so I'm comfortably numb. Don't ask me to adult right now. biggrin.gif

Apathetic. Also annoyed. Annoyed at feeling apathetic.

Because it's the kind of apathy where I'm so bored and don't even know what to do with myself. Nothing sounds appealing. I tried to sleep, can't sleep. Tried to entertain myself with Dragon Cave, as well as the other adoptable games I play--not doing it for me. I hate this state of mind. Ugh.

Ughhhh.

Really tired, mainly because of school and lack of sleep. I'm more of a night person than a morning person, so I usually stay up rather late and then just end up being very tired in the morning, almost refusing to get up.

Also annoyed, since the lack of sleep often has that effect on me.

Feeling pretty good. Looking forward to the coming Halloween season and the upcoming games that I've been waiting for. Next year's looking up. smile.gif

As of right now I'm a little hungry, but otherwise great. happy.gif

I'm feeling pretty bad right now. I had stopped by the teaching resource room at uni to pick up any paper work that I need and I got handed a packet I wasn't aware of.

I already submitted a back ground check, if I hadn't I wouldn't of been able to graduate with my AA emphasis in teaching (took it Jan 2015) why do I need to take another one 8 months later? This isn't what the assoicate director told me.

I tried to ask them when this was and they just said at the fair,

"When was this?"

"At the fair"

"no WHEN was this"

"at the phase one fair"

"WHEN"

"oh, you mean what day?"

"yea"

"early September"

user posted image

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

And I passed them all! Feels good. smile.gif

MY FINALS ARE OVER!!!

And I passed them all! Feels good. smile.gif

Greatest congratulations! ✿

I feel pretty good for today, even though I have to study for Thursday's math exam. The things I have to remember are still really difficult for me to understand, but I think I've done some development, because I actually am able to understand at least some of them. Even if it isn't possible to get the greatest grade, I still am pretty sure I'll get something right, maybe even more than last time.

Very sad and upset right now to the point i am crying. some evil player or players view bombed me. Now all my new Silver Lunar eggs are dead.I did not even put them in fansites yet.That was what i was going to do today. But someplayers beat me to it. Yes i am very angery and sad at this time. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I'm feelin' like I'm on cloud nine. Mom and I bought some jewelry at a thrift shop for $2 and then took it to a jeweler's. The items were a bracelet, a necklace, two rings and a pair of ear rings. It was all REAL!

It came to a total of $4,600 dollars. From 2 to 4,600!!

user posted image

Mom said that getting a PS4 for Christmas was guaranteed.

I'm feelin' like I'm on cloud nine. Mom and I bought some jewelry at a thrift shop for $2 and then took it to a jeweler's. The items were a bracelet, a necklace, two rings and a pair of ear rings. It was all REAL!

It came to a total of $4,600 dollars. From 2 to 4,600!!

user posted image

Mom said that getting a PS4 for Christmas was guaranteed.

oh MAN! that sure is lucky! ohmy.gif

Bad. I'm running a fever and having chills as well as vomiting. I have no idea what or where I could have caught anything as I haven't gone anywhere in a couple of weeks.

Bad. I'm running a fever and having chills as well as vomiting. I have no idea what or where I could have caught anything as I haven't gone anywhere in a couple of weeks.

Aww, ruby! ohmy.gif That's awful! I hope you feel better soon <3

Aww, ruby! ohmy.gif That's awful! I hope you feel better soon <3

Thanks. I actually think it is getting worse.

Sorry to hear that Ruby. Seems like everyone I know is coming down with something. sad.gif

I'm feelin' pretty good. Went downtown early this morning and got something for my mom for Christmas. We saw it the other day and she really liked it, so I decided to get it for her and surprise her. I know Christmas Is still a ways away, but I'm excited to see her open it Christmas morning. happy.gif