Mysfytt

Accept this offer?

I was just thinking when the accept offer page comes up

In order to accept this offer, please provide your account password below:

could it also list the eggs/hatchies that you are accepting above so you are sure that you clicked on the right one.

Why? - I am sure I am not the only one who has seen this but when you have just two or three offers, its obvious who's offer is what - but when you get a page of 10 or more offers, whether the 'accept' button is on top or below the listed offer can become confused. I often have to scroll to the top and triple check that I am pressing the right 'accept'. If the eggs/hatchies were listed on the next page before you put in your password you can either accept it by putting in your password or go back and hit the right one.

It is a small thing that will stop a lot of stress I'm sure.

also suggested - give more space between each offer so that the accept/decline buttons don't run into the offer above.

Edited by Mysfytt

I've never had more than three offers on a trade, but +1 support, because I can see

how this would be useful to people who do get a large volume of offers on their teles.

I sometimes get confused when I only have 2-3 offers. (I'm special, OK) xd.png

So, support. thumbs_up.png

I Like and support this idea. I hate accidentally canceling an offer thinking it was something else. Knowing what you're accepting/denying would be a huge help

I really think that's a good idea for the reasons already mentioned. Plus, it doesn't really harm/impede anyone.

I've never had more than three offers on a trade, but +1 support, because I can see

how this would be useful to people who do get a large volume of offers on their teles.

This.

I haven't ever had that many offers on a trade to where this would benefit me, but it might someday.

Besides, if it helps those that would use it , it certainly wouldn't harm me in any way so... Support for this from me.

It seems like this might make life easier for some.

Edited by Silverswift

I don't think I've ever gotten more than three or four simultaneous offers, but this sure sounds like it could be useful.

You have my support.

Um, some of us have trouble figuring out which offer is which even when there is only three. Different spacing between offers would help too, but this would be nice.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Have not actually had this happen to me, but I can absolutely see it happening. Can't see any downsides to this and lots of helps for those of us who sometimes just click the wrong doggone link. Complete support.

Maybe you should be able to view the lineage from the "accept this offer" page by clicking the eggs. There is a difference between a CB gold and a non-CB, at least for most of us.

I support this.

The most offers I've ever gotten at one time was 3 or 4, but when the 'please enter password to accept trade' page loads it would be nice to see an image of the egg/hatchie you're accepting. I've had to double or sometimes triple check to make sure I'm accepting the right one.

Edited by Syiren

Haven't had it happen to me yet, but I definitely support this- as well as a type of divider or spacing between offers to make it clearer which offer you're pressing accept on.

This has my absolute support - I had a trade once that only had three offers of Magma, Ice, and Blusangs eggs, and I decided I wanted the Blusang... buuuuuuut apparently I clicked the Magma offers instead and wound up with a Magma. So yes, I support this xd.png

Absolutely support - can't even imagine the confusion that many offers would cause!

And yes, being able to View the egg and lineage you're accepting just prior to accepting/rejecting would be a definite plus! (As we STILL wish we could do on the breeding pages, lol.)

I have yet to get confused with offers, but I tend to worry I might. I like this!

Edited by Kira-san

I'll support.

Also a bit of re-arrangement on the page itself would be nice, too.

Cheers!

C4.

Definitely support. It hasn't been a problem for me so far but I can see how it could be.

Maybe you should be able to view the lineage from the "accept this offer" page by clicking the eggs. There is a difference between a CB gold and a non-CB, at least for most of us.

You can already view the lineage on the listed offers page so presumably you are accepting the offer with the lineages you like already - this suggestion is to ensure what you are accepting is the one you think you are.

Yes pleasseeee.

And maybe a little more spacing between each offer on the offers page (like a line break or something?) would be fantastic as well. ;;

Much support.

Yes I support this, I am always afraid if I clicked the right egg/hatchie I wanted. xd.png