TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Im sending a lot of Noodly presents today. smile.gif Golden box with a now that looks like FSM and a noodly text card with it looks cool.

Happy belated holidays everyone smile.gif

Are these just small draggies this year, or are they pygmies? O.o

Christmas pygmies would be so cool!!

Christmas pygmies would be so cool!!

But that would limit their breedability so much....

It's been a wonderful holiday season. Thank you to all that worked so hard to make this possible. The Winter Storm has been a great adventure. The new eggs are beautiful. wub.gif I am so excited to see my two hatch. The present gifting has been such fun. I love making the presents and sending them on their way. Receiving the colorful gifts with the messages has been great fun. I don't know how many games of Mana Alchemy I have played so I can get more mana to send more presents. And I love the blue wing Solstice. I had to grab a couple more after I discovered that they would have all blue wings. And I got my first Holly egg this year.

It has been a wonderful event. Thank you! wub.gif

That's true. I was just thinking that it would make them unique.

Grow up, grow up!! laugh.gif I like the new colors for this years sprites. Thanks to everyone involved for another fantastic and fun holiday event! smile.gif

It's been a blast tossing presents all willy nilly, and loving all the ones coming my way as well, especially the ones with hilarious tags attached. Time to rack up some more mana, for more present flinging.

That wouldn't really be such a bad thing. There are enough pygmy breeds to keep it interesting, and there might be more coming next year. We already have a Halloween pygmy.

But I think if these guys were pygmies then they probably would have had pygmy sized eggs. The normal size pumpkin egg was sort of a historical glitch. So, probably not a pygmy. Too bad, Christmas-ornament dragons would have been awesome. :-)

The hatchies look like mistletoe dragons to me. I'm generally wrong though biggrin.gif

That wouldn't really be such a bad thing. There are enough pygmy breeds to keep it interesting, and there might be more coming next year. We already have a Halloween pygmy.

But I think if these guys were pygmies then they probably would have had pygmy sized eggs. The normal size pumpkin egg was sort of a historical glitch. So, probably not a pygmy. Too bad, Christmas-ornament dragons would have been awesome. :-)

Yeah, but the pumpkin wasn't envisioned as a pygmy. Victims of circumstances. *shrug* I'm just not a fan of limited breeding pools for holiday dragons. Personal quirk.

They remind me of Papa Noel's gators in the Cajun Night Before Christmas. :-)

//long sigh

I'm disappointed about the solstices, the only reason I wanted one was for the rosy wings.

But these new dragons look cool! I love the eggs.

Do we have any idea how long the present-giving will last?

The forum calendar says the holiday event ends on January 1st, but I'm not sure if it's accurate...

Thanks to everyone involved in making this event and the pretty eggs possible! biggrin.gif

Aw, the holiday eggs have cleared out of the AP already. I was hoping to grab some more when I unlock a few hours. They're still popping in occasionally, though, so maybe I'm not out of luck yet.

I thought the eggs would last longer in the AP. I would've loved to grab some more. Especially the Hollies. sad.gif

Aw I was hoping to hunt more hollies to give away once I got out of egglock sad.gif But it's nice to see the normal eggs back in the AP

Edited by LaHaine

Can I just say that I love the new version of the solstice. Very pretty! biggrin.gif

I just noticed there are two new gift tags with cats on them! Time to earn more mana so I can send more presents biggrin.gif

The wall of Christmases are gone. ): Alas, I was too late.

I just got quite possibly the last bred holiday egg of this season. XP

Edit: Holy split eggs, AP!

Edited by VioletWhirlwind