TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

It's not on my page either, I've tried refreshing/reloading and nothing :/

Log out and log in again and clear your cache?

Didn't help...

But I've been sent both now and they've appeared now. Could that be it? you have to get both before you can send them?

Refreshing the 'send a present' page made those two tags appear for me. Maybe a hard refresh is needed, and it also always helps to clear your cache and cookies.

Didn't help...

But I've been sent both now and they've appeared now. Could that be it? you have to get both before you can send them?

Hmm...in my case I hadn't been sent either of them but the page refresh helped. wacko.gif

Strange, but maybe it was just a little buggy for me? I can send them now so all is good I guess smile.gif

Did that - nada. But as soon as I got to 0 presents, they showed up. So all is now well - for moi anyway !

I am NOT refreshing the send page ever again - I discovered yesterday that every time I did that, it went down by one available to send.

Didn't help...

That can't work, as someone had to have them to send them... dry.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have a invisible tag and 3 of the first tag on my send page, anyone else have this as well or just me?

Dunno. But - this is it:

user posted image

I WANT IT sad.gif

Bleep. Got down to zero presents and NOW I have it up there sad.gif Now I have to go play !

I dont have those Kitty tags?

Edit: hmm they are showing Now, maybe they where added later?

Edited by djengis

-snip-

That can't work, as someone had to have them to send them... dry.gif

I was thinking that perhaps it started with Tj (and perhaps some of the mods) had been given them and then as they sent them more people got them etc. *shrug* but doesn't seem to be the case anyway so...

@InugamiZERO I also have received an invisible tag, unsure if it's a bug of not- I can't send any.

I have a invisible tag and 3 of the first tag on my send page, anyone else have this as well or just me?

I experienced that as well today. Some of the tags next to the presents didn't load (same on the "send a present" page) and a few of the light colored tags had white text on them instead of black (nearly impossible to read, I first thought I received a blank x-mas card). But for me it went back to normal a few hours ago.

Edited by Nyastara

I experienced that as well today. Some of the tags next to the presents didn't load (same on the "send a present" page) and a few of the light colored tags has white text on them instead of black (nearly impossible to read, I first thought I received a blank x-mas card). But for me it went back to normal a few hours ago.

Same here, missing tags on some gifts and unreadable text, except for me it was dark text on dark backgrounds. But all is well, now. It seems to have fixed itself because I didn't even refresh or anything -- just came back a few minutes later and it was okay.

I just named mine CactusButt from the hyena jabs in Lion King xd.png

I also considered this name. Haha. Two hatchies on my scroll now.

I dont have those Kitty tags?

Edit: hmm they are showing Now, maybe they where added later?

I had to refresh the page to see them.

I typically don't name my dragons until they become adults, especially since I don't know what they look like yet. I try and name mine after their physical appearance and traits.

Of course once we see TJ's grow up I may name mine based on his.

I wish they would also add doggies in gifts ~~~~ I hate cats xP

blink.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Love the new kitty in a box tag! wub.gif Thanks for the new addition! PAWSOME! Cats rock!!!

I wish they would also add doggies in gifts ~~~~ I hate cats xP

I'm so glad they didn't; I hate dogs ! xd.png

I have played I think 50 or so times the mana alchemy game tongue.gif

I will never finish send presents rolleyes.gif

Didn't the left-over Christmas eggs hang around the AP longer last year? I had hoped to snag at least a few more.

Anyway, wonderful event-- can't wait to see how the story turns out, and as for the drawing... I'll be interested to see what the winners get.

biggrin.gif