TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Guys I just realized that we're the people in the story collecting the piles of mana

These hatchlings seem very small to me... Are they of the Pygmy persuasion??? Or is it my imagination?

I'm probably wrong, but I was just looking at TJ's dragon's and I got that impression...

These hatchlings seem very small to me... Are they of the Pygmy persuasion??? Or is it my imagination?

I'm probably wrong, but I was just looking at TJ's dragon's and I got that impression...

Not a pygmy. ^^

~

I can't wait to see the adults! I really, really love the color scheme so far.

Could this mean they might be back? *prays to all DC gods and hopes for the best*

Oooh, I hope so! Frills were one of my favs!!! Was so sad to see them go extinct. sad.gif```

Reed don't tease Aurora. XD That girl had no qualms about berating an Avatar and you're just a regular dragon, so shush.

Was at a family gathering when I read that part (I had snuck on DC using my 3DS. Muahaha.) and everyone was trying to figure out why I was suddenly laughing so much. Heehee~

Also, not only can I not play Mana Alchemy, I apparently can't send presents either... :( The send page just tells me how many presents I can send, but nothing shows up to let me actually send them. ;_;

Only Joy and Reed have a sense of humor!

Huh, that snow angel portrait isn't that Joyful, now that it's here again.

I was hoping the other 7 days would have like, one of the new dragon, the avatar, the misfit pygmies, just more dragons involved in the story! When I saw that Holly again I was so sad...

Edit: 100th post smile.gif

<---

Edited by LupusEques

*pokes the hatchlings* Grow up ~ I want to know what you are!

Seriously still hoping they turn out to be some sort of Holiday plant dragon (like Mistletoe, some kind of evergreen, etc. - ooh, maybe Ivy Dragons so that we can have the Holly and the Ivy!)

As cool as an evergreen dragon would be, it makes my allergies flare up just thinking about it lol

As someone who is so allergic to anything remotely in the pine family (can't even be in the same house as a real wreath or tree) it makes my eyes water and my nose stuffy just thinking about such a dragon and having two on scroll. xd.png

Ive named the hatchies

Tessalon Perles & Allerga-D

Cause those are the only things that work for my allergies

If they are pine related dragons, all my future 2Gd will be named with something to do with allergies xd.png

It does seem pine tree related, although I still think the egg looked rather like a snowglobe.

Happy Holidays everyone!! laugh.gif

Thanks TJ! ^.^

100th post at last tongue.gif

Thank you TJ and all staff, also congrats to Piemaster and Tikigurl for getting the release! ;D

Can't wait to see what the adults of these look like.

Man Dx I missed the eggs by 5 minutes, can't believe I very saw this ;~; Well maybe next year I hope? There quite cute and adorable and I hope there back next year x3

Happy Holidays everyone!! laugh.gif

Thanks TJ! ^.^

100th post at last tongue.gif

You stole my glory! D:<

I was 1st to get my 1st post over 100 though >:)

Not a pygmy. ^^

~

I can't wait to see the adults! I really, really love the color scheme so far.

I'm trying to stay up all night to see the little ones biggrin.gif

My eggs have almost hatched, I already have names reserved for them. They are words from a song, and if you know the song you'll know what I'm referencing. Thanks so much TJ and spriters, I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

How can I get one? Is it done? If it is, too bad...

Drops just ended a few hours ago. You can still try the AP and the trading boards.

The Send a Present page now includes the following:

Message content will be moderated, and inappropriate messages may result in disqualification from the raffle or a site ban.

Was there an issue going on? Because that wasn't there before.

*does not understand where Reed's joke was going*

Or maybe I do... and it wasn't funny? O_o

Anyway, I love how people want the Frills back. *uses granny voice* when I was nearly a newbie, those ones were pests!

*does not understand where Reed's joke was going*

Or maybe I do... and it wasn't funny? O_o

Anyway, I love how people want the Frills back. *uses granny voice* when I was nearly a newbie, those ones were pests!

It was a reference to the song 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. laugh.gif The actual lyric is "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

It was a reference to the song 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'. laugh.gif The actual lyric is "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

... oh. Thank you xd.png. The things I was imagining were not... G rated.

This is one of the disadvantages of not being an English speaker.

... and now I somehow find it funny that Rudolph is called "Rodolfo" in Spanish.

A couple of people reported getting offensive (as in crude) messages and asked how to report them, so I guess there was.

@ aneles: make sure you have javascript turned on, and if you use iE, that compatibility mode is off.

Man Dx I missed the eggs by 5 minutes, can't believe I very saw this ;~; Well maybe next year I hope? There quite cute and adorable and I hope there back next year x3

Not CB, they won't be.

I for my part had been wondering if there's a way to delete presents/gift tags from the list of gifts I got because I got two messages that were really inappropriate (from the same user) and I really disliked seeing them among all the lovely, funny and sweet messages I got. Had no time to report it though and figured I'd have to live with it.

So I was very relieved to see the "messages will be monitored" info this morning and voila, the two offending messages were also already gone from my list. That made me really happy! Thank you, TJ and everyone who helped!!!! smile.gif