TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I haven't seen new cat tags. There were 2 ribbons that were cats, are there supposed to be tags also?

I love both cats AND dogs, so either would make me happy. But both would be pretty cool, too biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I haven't seen new cat tags. There were 2 ribbons that were cats, are there supposed to be tags also?

I love both cats AND dogs, so either would make me happy. But both would be pretty cool, too biggrin.gif

Try clearing your cache or hard-refreshing your Send a Present page.

It's so frustrating to see all those Christmas eggs just sitting in the cave and not be able to catch any.

I agree, kitsune93. But, dems da rules, I just hope somebody is getting their eggs...

=====================

Note on the board game...

Frustrating when the first item up is a bomb. Balooey goes the neutral square and no way to add anything else....

Wait a minute, why didn't I think of this?... The Discard square.!!!

I agree, kitsune93. But, dems da rules, I just hope somebody is getting their eggs...

=====================

Note on the board game...

Frustrating when the first item up is a bomb. Balooey goes the neutral square and no way to add anything else....

Wait a minute, why didn't I think of this?... The Discard square.!!!

Uh... Mana Bombs can go anywhere on the board.

Bombs can be placed anywhere - just put it somewhere further from the central tile.

Edit: was ninja'd :3 On the topic of Snow Angels I'll say I caught a 2G one this year just to find out which type's assigned to my scroll (and because it has the most common abbreviation of my screenname in its code) and I'm becoming increasingly nervous it's going to be the one I like least. At least in that case it'll match its mother.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Wow. I got the Snow Angel I like the least.

I know how you feel. I got the one I liked least, too. But I still think they're very beautiful, and are still some of my top favorite Christmas dragons. smile.gif I managed to get a 2G one with a Frilled father. wub.gif

Are we going to be able to play the alchemy game when the event is over? Please please please?!!?

Yes please!

I wish they would also add doggies in gifts ~~~~ I hate cats xP

I dont hate Cats but i just like Dogs more, puppy Ribbons and tags would have been so cute

Rood.

Aww I didn't mean it in a bad way, I appreciate all the art and the event idea ☺♥

One cat once clawed my dog and he will have the scars his whole life that is why I grew hateful towards cats, not that I would really hate on them I will still pet all of them ☺

And we got doggies in presents on MagiStream so it's fair enough we have cats here laugh.gif

Oh God, my new hatchies are sick. I really really hope I didn't catch it too late. *Frantically fogs*

ETA: We're good. *Whew*

Edited by LibbyLishly

They eggs are stunning and I love seeing the different color variations and am so excited to watch them hatch. Gratz to the spriters and thanks for the wonderful events we've had, they've been soooo mucho fun!!

They're still dropping in the cave, AP hunting isn't necessary. smile.gif

I didn't even know that. Thanks for that. I got some.

Is it just me, or does the S1 Hatchie look like it's dancing "gangnam style"?!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Hey! Has anyone else hard-refreshed the sending presents page? There are two cat tags. O.o

OMFG.

edit: I never noticed until you posted. xd.png

Edited by kiyoura