TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wow, I was so busy yesterday I couldn't log on. ^^; I wanted to wish everyone a late Merry Christmas and to thank everyone for sending those wonderful presents! I've been sending some out like crazy, and I still have over 150 left. xd.png

I also wanted to thank all of the kind-hearted users who have traded and gifted with me during the Breeding season and I wish that I had more Christmas dragons to breed and gift out eggs.

I look forward to next year since I've pretty much DOUBLED my Christmas hoard. Which means even more Christmas dragons I can breed to gift. happy.gif

*goes and cuddles her new eggs and new blue-winged Solstice* wub.gif

Hollies and Yules are male, though Hollies can now be either gender. ('07, '08). Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers are female ('09, '10). Winter Magi and Wrapping-Wings are male ('11, '12). Solstices and the 2014s are female ('13, '14). It's a wierdish pattern, I know, especially since Valentine's Dragons alternate each year (at least, so far) =P

I guess I must have been thinking of how the Valentines work, then. xd.png

All, told, though, male or female, I have a feeling these are going to be really pretty.

Can't WAIT to see what they turn out to be. smile.gif * Is Super Excited*

OMG! TJ included a pansexual present box! ♥♥ I love this game!

edit; how do I get more present boxes unlocked?

Edited by Ashes The Second

All the boxes that you see are the ones you can use - just click on it and it will turn up that way! smile.gif

Pansexual box???? WHERE?

I can't find it sad.gif

Also, the last box is the bisexual flag smile.gif PieMaster told us about it here

As much as I dislike the ace flag colours the visibility's nice.

Merry Late Christmas everyone, I would have posted yesterday but was busy walking of the candy. Stay warm, because pretty much everywhere is cold.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually won the alchemy game. I sat there in amazement at doing so. YAY!!! I had thought I would lose for sure biggrin.gif

Want to wish everyone a happy upcoming new year, (although go ahead and have a great rest-of-the-old one, lol,) hope that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, and append a note that ALL of any boxes I send anyone here are entirely non-sexual in any sense - no gender-implied/sexual preference involved whatsoever.

(I'd originally just thought they were striped... sorry, all. laugh.gif )

Is it possible that there's a glitch again, because my freshly grown-up bred holiday dragons are able to breed. As far as I remember that isn't supposed to be that way, right?

EDIT: wait ... they can breed but would produce only the mates egg. wink.gif *is confused from all that xmas stuff* biggrin.gif

Edited by counselor

Is it possible that there's a glitch again, because my freshly grown-up bred holiday dragons are able to breed. As far as I remember that isn't supposed to be that way, right?

Now that the holiday breeding window is over, all holiday dragons born this year will start being breedable. It's only the ones that grow up during the holiday breeding window that can't breed when they first grow up (their last-bred date is set to the 19th).

OMG I didn't notice that blue winged solstices until now. I wonder If we can get both colors in our scrolls or if it's a coded thing like snow angels.

OMG I didn't notice that blue winged solstices until now. I wonder If we can get both colors in our scrolls or if it's a coded thing like snow angels.

Only the CB's were rosy winged. All bred solstices will be blue winged, it's how the spriter always intended it to be

Want to wish everyone a happy upcoming new year, (although go ahead and have a great rest-of-the-old one, lol,) hope that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, and append a note that ALL of any boxes I send anyone here are entirely non-sexual in any sense - no gender-implied/sexual preference involved whatsoever.

(I'd originally just thought they were striped... sorry, all. laugh.gif )

You're not the only one! I thought the asexual box looked like a yummy marshmallow haha. And the bisexual box just had pretty colors so ofcourse I used that too! No sexuality implied in my gifts! Love the idea though!

@Slytherin7, by playing the event mana alchemy game. smile.gif Participating in the event gives you the blue dragon badge.

BTW, just a quick warning out there to everyone - dunno why, but one of my daughter's ribbon dancers (and one of my husband's, he just said) are getting view bombed. Keep an eye on your shinies until the season's done and they're all grown up!!!

Those colorless Solstices really do leave me heartbroken. There goes my favorite breed.

Could something like that please be announced when a breed is released so people don't get their hopes up?

Those colorless Solstices really do leave me heartbroken. There goes my favorite breed.

Could something like that please be announced when a breed is released so people don't get their hopes up?

Yes, even after the new Solstices grew up, Tj still should have made an announcement.

Ditto. Not that I don't think the new gens aren't pretty - they are, very much so. My preference is for the CB Solstice colors, however, as I think they are quite beautiful.

Of course, my scroll didn't give me the Snow Angel type of colors I would've preferred either, so I've learned to live with disappointment. At least I got the chance to catch the CB Solstices from last year. My sympathies to those who wanted them & missed out.