TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I just have to say, I'm REALLY enjoying the teamwork required on the snow event. I like that it's not just each of us out for ourselves this year, that we're all helping in this is SO fun.

I just have to say, I'm REALLY enjoying the teamwork required on the snow event. I like that it's not just each of us out for ourselves this year, that we're all helping in this is SO fun.

There has been a ton of teamwork. It has been really refreshing!

Those S2 hatchies are just super cute. I want to snuggle them xd.png

TJ YOUR HATCHIES ARE SICK!

TJ's hatchlings are practically invincible, and if they do die he can resurrect them very easily. =3

TJ's dragons are indestructible, made out of diamond, titanium, and mana, infused with magic cast by the Bawsman himself. Nothing can destroy them, even if they do occasionally appear dead. They will always be back. Always.

Jokes aside, as Odie said, TJ's eggs and hatchlings are protected from sickness, and although they may occasionally die due to glitches, they are always revived :3

Edited by PieMaster

Thank you for the activity, TJ and Spriters, I'm having fun... Hoping I win the raffle this year, but not holding my breath... Just too many members for that, lol. Sheer luck if I win...

Happy Season to all!!!

Thanks and congrats to PieMaster and Tikigurl191! Can't wait to see the adults. (Well, yes I can wait, cause we all have to)

The hatchies look gorgeous! Thanks again spriters wub.gif

And I am loving the story in the event. Who thinks up that stuff? Hats off!

Finally got a chance to see the s2 hatchlings, they are so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing the adults.

I think what I like best about this event is a) raffle chances (even chances for all not based on any judgement) and cool.gif seeing all the artworks of the Xmas dragons past. The little draggy sprites are awesome but gee it's lovely seeing them in a full sized work of art, kind of shows more about them that we might not have been able to distinguish

I think what I like best about this event is a) raffle chances (even chances for all not based on any judgement) and cool.gif seeing all the artworks of the Xmas dragons past. The little draggy sprites are awesome but gee it's lovely seeing them in a full sized work of art, kind of shows more about them that we might not have been able to distinguish

Yes I like that the Solstice have gold eyes.

The s2 hatchlings look so cute xd.png

judging from there code name snobl and figh (snowball fight?)

maybe it has something to do with it, or it could be a ref for last years event ^^

and... is it just me or are all 2nd gen solstice have different colored wings than the CB ones??

ether way i can't wait to see the adults.

Edited by meruru

Excuse me if this has been answered already- buut...

When will we not be able to send presents?

I'm planning on racking up lots of alchemy points and mass sending!

I just need to know if the cut-off date is at the end of the story, or at rollover on the 28th? Or does it end tonight, the 25th?

The S2 hatchies are so adorable! I love the colors...blue and green are my favorites!

Fantastic spriting, PieMaster and tikigurl91!

A very Merry Christmas from chilly Central Canada, Saskatchewan! And a very Happy New Year!

A big thanks to all the spriters and TJ for this FANTASTIC event! As always you all out do yourselves each year, thank you again.

The only dragon I wasn't able to grab this year was a Holly, but I was able to get a couple of other beauties instead. I can't wait till next year to not only try again but to see what Christmas event will occur as well! rolleyes.gif

When will we not be able to send presents?

I would also like to ask about it smile.gif And I have another question: Could we see our presents after the end of this Christmas event (when we click at this year Christmas badge)? I always love to look at flowers from this year Valentine event and last year forts and I hope we can also see our gifts in the future smile.gif

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. The hatchlings are so cute! wub.gif

The s2 hatchlings look so cute xd.png

judging from there code name snobl and figh (snowball fight?)

maybe it has something to do with it, or it could be a ref for last years event ^^

and... is it just me or are all 2nd gen solstice have different colored wings than the CB ones??

ether way i can't wait to see the adults.

Yes all 2nd gen have blue wings all cb have blush or sunsety wings. Lots of people are talking about it and have made suggestions in other forms.

and thus the last minute mass breeding begins

Yup, hope I've just bred the last of mine!

Wish I had room to hunt, but still bearing gifts, lol.

I love the S2 Hatchies! They are super cute, I cant wait for these adults. Merry Christmas DC!