TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

*crosses fingers for a pine tree-based Christmas dragon*

Seriously, that would make me so happy. I haven't caught my new Christmases yet--since they're going to drop for three days and I'm still missing some lineages I wanted, I'm hunting the AP for old Christmases still. I'll pick the new ones up tonight, maybe. Once some of my other stuff hatches. The eggs are beautiful, though, and the hatchies are pretty cute!

The eggs remind me of winter landscape snowglobes!

Now to resist the urge of shaking them.

And looks highly likely that they'll be christmas tree themed sprites. C: Lovely!

The event has been wonderful! I may have gotten overzealous with sending out kitty presents. xd.png

I can't wait for the rest of my eggs to hatch! I manged to get two of (almost) every Holiday dragon (the other being the holly. Only got one for the breed. sad.gif maybe next year.) The winter event has been great! I love the mana game. Happy Holidays everyone!

Aw! I would love if these were Christmas tree dragons, but the thing on their tails could possibly be mistletoe biggrin.gif

user posted image

*crosses fingers for a pine tree-based Christmas dragon*

Seriously, that would make me so happy. I haven't caught my new Christmases yet--since they're going to drop for three days and I'm still missing some lineages I wanted, I'm hunting the AP for old Christmases still. I'll pick the new ones up tonight, maybe. Once some of my other stuff hatches. The eggs are beautiful, though, and the hatchies are pretty cute!

*several noises of nonsese happy* Yes ~ We need a Pine Dragon! Or Spruce! Or Fir!

Some kind of Evergreen Dragon...

And *sigh* - Love how sending presents is based on Mana collected...Only 140-odd something left to go (I know I don't have to - but I'm having fun randomly picking boxes, bows, and tags to send to random people)

I will pull off sending out all 140-odd something presents...

Thanks again Spriters and TJ!

At least I'm not the only person who thinks Mistletoe. xd.png

I love the hatchlings though! And the present event is really cute. ^-^

This is the best Christmas event on Dragon Cave that I remember. I'm having so much fun and I love it! wub.gif

*sideways glance at spriters* Curioushowpiemasterhastwoholidayreleases.

Still enjoying this immensely. Very easy and fun, good game to relieve stress on.

Edited by Condorflight

How long does the gift exchange last?

Most likely ends the day this Christmas event ends. 28th maybe?

I'm just clicking madly to get mana for random present sending! An awesome way to relieve anger!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Hollies are red,

Solstices are blue

I wish happy holidays to every one of you!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Both gendered female...I guess it's another Female only species.

What would happen if we got a Christmas dragon who could be either male or female? The Holly is like that...but I like the hatchlings either way, they're pretty in color and I love the rearing pose.

Aww, such cute S2 hatchlings! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adult sprite!

Congrats to the spriters for such a wonderful job!

Guys i just noticed the black/grey/white/purple striped box is literally the asexual flag. I'm asexual and it makes me happy happy.gif

I really like the s2 hatchies, but now we have to wait sooo long to see the adults xd.png.

Got Solstices from GoN (x2), Sunsong, Gold, Spring, Pillow, Winter, Desipis, Radiant Angel, Silver, Yellow-Crowned and Brute. Looking forward to bombing the AP next Christmas (*^3^)

Later I will have some dragons growing up/eggs hatching so I will grab me two new eggs in the biomes or catch another Solstice.

And the new Christmas dragon appears to be green. Green is good. Mondat is happy.

Edited by Mondat

Ooh. Blue wings on these little girls. They sort of look like festive alligators/crocodiles right now.

Edited by Jazeki