TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I can't seem to grab a single holly dragon egg. I have clicked SO fast and seen like over 60 eggs but it doesn't make any difference. Can you guys go easy on the holly dragon eggs for people who don't actually have a holly dragon :c

I just want one before there aren't any more to breed godamnit.

Have you tried looking in the departures thread? Many people are gifting Holiday dragons there and I've seen a few hollies there. they still go pretty fast, but there is a good chance to get one. smile.gif

I hope the whole snowstorm thing is the prelude to the new holiday release. A stormy, angry, volatile Christmas dragon would be really awesome and a great change of pace from the usual bright and gaudy =o

It actually put me in mind of a certain popular animated movie...

>.> <.< >.>

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Hooray! Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays!

ETA: I won one game already and maxed out my mana bar, cool! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

How many pieces of manna do we need today to fill the meter? Will the number go up?

Hey you gais!! We've almost got the global bar full for today!

Hey you gais!! We've almost got the global bar full for today!

I just threw over 2,000 points towards the Global bar so yay! The puzzle game is a lot of fun. ^^

How exactly do Christmas dragons appear on the abandoned page? Do people just give them away to be found by people or do dragons 'auto-breed'?

No matter the breed if your egg slots are all full then any eggs bred tend to go straight to the AP...least...that's what I've noticed.smile.gif

Playing the mana game along with finding them already filled up my bar and i have only been up an hour ^-^ hehe and got 2 yulebucks, 2 angels, and 2 solstices (after much hunting for non messy ones)

Hunting for the elusive 2nd gen Holly, but so far I'm mostly seeing messy Hollies. I did manage to catch a perfect 4th gen White x Holly Checker but I know finding a mate for that will be very difficult. I also caught another 4th gen but it's a stair with Thunder Dragons. I love the event! It's completly different than what I thought it was going to be but I'm very happy none the less. happy.gif

WHEEEEEEEE IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Collecting all the mana each day is going to be complicated since, um, I'm moving tomorrow... hopefully we'll get done early and I'll be able to fill up the bar in time.

Took care of my Christmas IOUs and am now occupying the trade section in hopes of fulfilling my Christmas wishlist. No luck in the AP yet.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everything is so exciting... alot.png

How exactly do we place the tiles onto the game board? My mouse won't "let go" of the tile and so I can't release the tile onto the board.

You just do a click when it highlights. smile.gif

I know. It doesn't work. I can't unclick the tile onto the game board.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac and will have to try something else.

That's odd, on my mac it works fine with Chrome. Have you tried clicking kind of next to the square you want to drop it on? I've heard people having trouble with not being able to let go of the tile on the square itself, but the grid kind of being offset.

I'm using Chrome as well on a Toshiba. The only problem I've noticed is a lagging where it looks like the tiles are stuck on a space and they're really not. (it goes away when I move my mouse over it)

Perhaps you should try it on firefox? See how that works.

I'm using Chrome as well on a Toshiba. The only problem I've noticed is a lagging where it looks like the tiles are stuck on a space and they're really not. (it goes away when I move my mouse over it)

Perhaps you should try it on firefox? See how that works.

Yep got it to work in Firefox

Hooray! Thank you, TJ and everyone involved in the event!

Happy Holidays, all! *scurries off to participate*

Yep got it to work in Firefox

Awesome! I'm glad it worked out. happy.gif