TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Happy holidays everyone! wub.gif

I just won the alchemy game and then... regular maintenance. -.-

I can't wait to find out what kind of Snow Angel I have! My favorite it the gold tipped. I wonder what everyone else's is...

HUZZAH!!! Thank you so much for a game I can play on my mobile device! <3 It really helps as I won't have access to a computer/laptop while on holiday.

MERRY CHEERSMAS, EVERYONE!

Yay! Can't wait to try and grab some past Holiday eggs - hopefully I can score a nice Holly as well. biggrin.gif Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited by Taintedtamer

Woo! biggrin.gif This looks amazing!

Thanks, everyone involved! wub.gif

Yaaay! Holiday event time! Might I hazard a guess that this new blizzard event was inspired by the blizzard they recently had over in upstate New York?

Yaaay! Holiday event time! Might I hazard a guess that this new blizzard event was inspired by the blizzard they recently had over in upstate New York?

Only if "recently" constitutes 4 months ago.

Is there going to be Christmas dragons in the adoption cave like there was at Halloween? I need to collect all of them ever ;; Don't have a single one yet. Time to hunt.

Sleep? What's sleep? Who needs sleep? *chases after eggs like a mad-woman in the AP*

I will manage to snag a Holly, I will...so far 2 eggs out of the 3000 I've clicked at.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Is there going to be Christmas dragons in the adoption cave like there was at Halloween? I need to collect all of them ever ;; Don't have a single one yet. Time to hunt.

Yup, the AP already has past Christmas dragons flying around. They go fast though!