TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Thanks so much! Even if I can't catch any of the old xmas eggs on the AP I'm enjoying the hunt wink.gif

Only 1 game of Mana Alchemy a day counts or more of them if you fill your mana bar it gives you an entry for the raffle so it is once a day right?

Yay Christmas! Thanks everyone for your hard work!! smile.gif

Hollies...every year the same... dry.gif ....

I took out my frustration making a simple animated pic describing....The Holly Syndrome

user posted image

Edited by Dubious

Thank you for this event!

I'm also happy that I was able to get my first ever Holly. Some kind person traded it. smile.gif I hope that every person who has Holly breeds them during the Holiday season. Please give or trade them to those who have none yet!

I've just played the Mana game and I like it! Thanks for the everyone who've made this!

I noticed my mana bar for the raffle entry was completely filled after I had played the game once.

When I collect a Mana shard, I get a message saying I already have my entry for today but that I can keep collecting the shards. Do the shards contribute to the global mana bar? Or are they used in tomorrow's mana bar?

Thanks for this wonderful event!

I'm looking forward to the new dragons smile.gif

Am I cross-eyed from the constant refreshing, or are Wrapping Wing eggs rarer than Hollies in the AP? It's very bizarre...

Dang, knew I shouldn't have gone to bed early last night. Ah well, as I've said in the past:

Let it begin!

Happy Holidays everyone! biggrin.gif

I only needed three types to have one of all. Snow angel? a few tries but got it. Solstice? First try. Holly? You would think that they would be easiest to get since they are older so people will probably already have them but no. I have lost count of my attempts. I just need a single holly egg and i shall get it.

It doesn't work like that with the hollies. So few people got CB ones that they've been really, really, unobtainably rare until recently.

I hope the whole snowstorm thing is the prelude to the new holiday release. A stormy, angry, volatile Christmas dragon would be really awesome and a great change of pace from the usual bright and gaudy =o

Hurray, new Christmas game and stories to read! Maybe now we might have something more interactive with all of our other events?

OMG this is awesome! Already filled my Mana Bar for the Day! The game is fun and VERY addictive! Thank you everyone for a wonderful holiday!

This is great! I already got the two breeds I didn't have, last years and a Holly. But, I was wondering, would someone be able to make the game work on IPads? It doesn't work, I can only press quit, and it gives me one shard. Sorry for being a Grinch tongue.gif

Whoo, having fun with the event so far happy.gif

Already bred about half of my dragons, none of the CBs yet, but managed to fill an IOU and gifted a Holly happy.gif And bred a lot so I can freeze more stuff, finally.

Once I'm unlocked again I can finally breed my CBs, and that last Holly biggrin.gif

Definitely enjoying the mana game, haven't had any trouble with it yet. I do hope the mana you get after filling your bar goes to the global total though, otherwise I'm wasting a lot of time xd.png

Thank you TJ and everyone who helped, I love the event and the game so far! (Aaand does it mean you can get SEVERAL entries into the raffle if you play every day?? blink.gifohmy.gif)

Happy Holiday everyone, good luck with all the breeding, trading & catching !

Dude seriously I've caught a Holly now but still no Solstice. COME TO ME pretty antler draggies ;.;

That's because everyone wants something. I spent 45 minutes getting the three eggsI got.

Edited by saphirabjartskular