TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

The mana alchemy game is very addictive and has lovely designs for the tiles.

I agree so much ♥

As it is, I'll be playing more than I need to to fill my bar.

Edited by Nakuru

Did Elsa come to Dragon Cave or something? I'm sorry, that's what I think of when it comes to an unforgiving winter.

After filling up my first mana bar really fast just past midnight, I gotta say I'm already seriously loving this Christmas event! And bred quite a few of my prior Christmas dragons, and am planning to time it right to pick up a lot more as soon as they hatch.

And that Alchemy game is seriously addicting. o.o

The first chapter is complete, way to go everyone! wub.gif

I'm glad you mentioned that - I went back and looked! I might have missed that there was more to the story.

Really loving this event so far.

I'm loving this event. Its my first Christmas here, and I have so much hope for the future years! Thanks to TJ, the spriters and all the other people responsible for such a amazing event!

I must admit the little badge is darling too. And the game should be easy to play on my vacation without having to be on constantly .w.

Thank God I managed to find two nice, low gen Holly eggs earlier today...now that there's a wall of Christmas dragons, snagging any is going to be almost impossible. I did grab several extra Holly eggs and gave them away, so I did my good deed for the day. I'm SO glad I'm done. lol

I think that it would be nifty to see a breakdown at the end of the event of how much mana we collected each day, either personally or site-wide.

I'm noticing there are way more Hollies this year, though finding low-gen ones has proven to be tedious. I've also noticed where there was an abundance of 2nd gens of the other Christmas eggs last year, there are more messier ones this year xd.png I love hunting through everything, though, and I've been lucky enough to grab several Holly dragons, and have gifted several as well biggrin.gif

I totally lucked out and caught a 2G Ribbon Dancer. I really don't care what the other parent is, getting a 2G is good enough for me. happy.gif

What's at the top of my wishlist in regards to X-mas eggs is a 2G Wrapping wing from Grave. Those would look so nice together. wub.gif

Edit: Just caught a second 2G Ribbon Dancer from an Ice Father. She will go so perfectly with my 2G male Ice Dragon. *squee* biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Awesome event! I am glad I don't have to spend so much time this year. tongue.gif

Attempted my first ever AP Holly Hunting just now and the first holly I clicked, I got it and ... it's a 2nd gen. wub.gif

Attempted my first ever AP Holly Hunting just now and the first holly I clicked, I got it and ... it's a 2nd gen. wub.gif

Big congrats! biggrin.gif

Whoa, that's probably the best egg you can possibly catch. Major congrats! happy.gif

I don't know... Maybe I'm just dumb. But HOW do I play...? I only see the chapter or the instructions... Where do I need to go/what do I have to do to actually play...?

I already cleard my chache. Then -- because it didn't seem to help -- I cleard all the cookies from "dragcave.net" too... Still the same though...

Anybody help...?

You should see a board with a tile on it; you'll have another tile that you can place next to it (and so on and so forth). If you don't see the board or tile, you might need to fiddle with your block settings a bit.

I don't know... Maybe I'm just dumb. But HOW do I play...? I only see the chapter or the instructions... Where do I need to go/what do I have to do to actually play...?

I already cleard my chache. Then -- because it didn't seem to help -- I cleard all the cookies from "dragcave.net" too... Still the same though...

Anybody help...?

N'ah, you're not dumb. I was a bit confused at first myself.

Click on the event and go to the page where you see the Red and green dragon. There should be a sign under it and the story that says "PlayManaAlchemy" just click that and it'll take you to the game.

There's no limit on past dragons, but will there be a two-egg limit on the new eggs when they drop?

There's no limit on past dragons, but will there be a two-egg limit on the new eggs when they drop?

As far as I know, there will be.

As per usual it will be two from the Cave but as many of the previous years eggs as you want.

Where do you get the new dragons from? I missed last years dragon (but not the event)

They will drop in the cave from December 25th-28th smile.gif

Alpine, Coast, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Volcano

Edited by AquaBlueRain