TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Wow, am I having fun/frustration! Managed my first batch of AP Christmas egg captures, bred a few to contribute (am holding some in reserve to spread out over the next few days), & HOLY HAND GRENADES, BATMAN, did I ever catch the best Holly I've ever caught! Only THREE past CB generations AND bred with CB Purples every time! blink.gifwub.gif

Srsly, I've NEVER caught one this good before. xd.png

The game's pretty nifty, tho I filled my Mana very quickly. Can't wait to see how the 'storm report' unfolds, however - I always love reading these special event stories!

All you organizers, contributors, artists, spriters, writers, & of course TJ - THANK YOU for such great fun!!! I've had an extremely bad year, and it's enjoyable distractions like DC that make me feel better, even for a little while.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Oh wow, between the game and random shards throughout the website, managed to fill my personal bar quickly! Looks like the website's almost there, too! biggrin.gif

Awesome job, everyone!

So I've earned my daily raffle entry with the game, caught one of each of the past release eggs (only my second AP Holly - it's messy, but I need one to freeze anyway), and I'm ready to roll.

Happy Holidays!

Yay! Christmas is heeeeere!

(I feel so scattered this year. Meant to arrange trades for my Hollies earlier... never did wind up doing it. Time for crazy holiday trading! XD)

Annnnndddd...there go this year's remaining eggs from the first breeding batch off to the AP to find themselves new scrolls to call home. cool.gif

YAY! The global mana bar has finally been filled! laugh.gif

Edited by Shin'a'in

Mana bar got filled up I think, so that means we unlocked the story for day 2 ? biggrin.gif

Mana bar got filled up I think, so that means we unlocked the story for day 2 ? biggrin.gif

"Each day, a new chapter of the story will unlock, provided, of course, that the global mana bar has been filled up."

Yup yup. tongue.gif

Huzzah, I guess we did it ! For today at least.

A story event ! I love story events !

And it's a wonderful idea that you can either play the game or (if you don't have the time, right computer, inclination or skill) just do the good old collecting to get your raffle ticket. So everyone can participate. smile.gif

The "Mana Alchemy" is really fun, although I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be done very fast once I get the hang of it... (The first try took me quite some time, but I didn't use any strategy there.)

And now here comes a week of breeding and digging through the AP for those elusive Solstices from Heartseeker dads. Hopefully I'll find at least one, that lineage would be so gorgeous !

A merry DC Christmas to everyone ! laugh.gif

My bar has been filled for the day. smile.gif

I snagged one decent Holly...all the rest I've caught have been a mess. People have really mutilated Holly lineages. :/

I'm not going to lie, it took me a while to figure out what to do for the event, I misread it wrong and kept on going over the shards haha smile.gif

Happy Christmas!

I'd be happy to get any Holly xd.png Saving a slot for a Solstice and/or a Holly, though they are few and far between at the moment.

DragonTamer, if I snag another, it's yours. smile.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

DragonTamer, if I snag another, it's yours. smile.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. biggrin.gif

Aww thanks biggrin.gif I have all day to stalk the AP since I have off today so I"m keeping my fingers crossed. On the bright side I got some decent holiday lineages, though I won't be able to continue them myself.

I snagged one decent Holly...all the rest I've caught have been a mess. People have really mutilated Holly lineages. :/

In think years of Holly fever where people just wanted ANY Holly have done that. Since they're pretty easy to grab now, hopefully people will slowly stop breeding the messies...

Most of the past Xmases I've seen have been absolutely yukky too. Looks like they were bred with whatever was closest. Too bad.

Well, I'm all locked up for the moment, at least until the one person I owe claims their X-mas egg.

Bred some of my Christmas dragons, but still have plenty to breed, including the Holly that I got last year. *snuggles new Holly egg*

I saved up a bunch of Red dragons for this event too so I'm all good with their BSA's. Once my current eggs hatch I look forward to breeding my remaining Dragons and catching more from the AP.

Also filled up my personal mana bar and helped with the Global bar so not a bad half day's work imo. Now to grab some lunch. biggrin.gif

I'd be happy with a messy Holly! My connection is slow so I still haven't managed to grab one. xd.png

Loving playing the game and gathering shards though! And who knows, I might get lucky with the AP and a Holly. smile.gif

Still have my dragons to breed yet, too! I love the Christmas events!

I'd be happy with a messy Holly! My connection is slow so I still haven't managed to grab one. xd.png

Loving playing the game and gathering shards though! And who knows, I might get lucky with the AP and a Holly. smile.gif

Still have my dragons to breed yet, too! I love the Christmas events!

People on the departures thread have been gifting Holly eggs to those who have none in exchange for dummy eggs. Why not try there? You may have better luck. smile.gif

I also have yet to breed my Holly, so in a few days if you haven't caught one, message me and I'll try to give you one of the ones I breed. smile.gif

Edited by Syiren

I am having loads of fun with this.

TRYING to figure out the rules for Mana Alchemy, though. xd.png

People on the departures thread have been gifting Holly eggs to those who have none in exchange for dummy eggs. Why not try there? You may have better luck. smile.gif

I also have yet to breed my Holly, so in a few days if you haven't caught one, message me and I'll try to give you one of the ones I breed. smile.gif

Thank you for the very kind suggestion and the offer! A wonderful gifter just gifted me a Holly. I am so happy. Thank you! smile.gif