TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Hm... while I'm enjoying the event so far, there is a source of frustration...

Anyone else experiencing a Solstice glitch with the encyclopedia? I've owned two solstice eggs and observed six, but the egg image hasn't unlocked yet. Just wondering if I'm the only one...

Hm... while I'm enjoying the event so far, there is a source of frustration...

Anyone else experiencing a Solstice glitch with the encyclopedia? I've owned two solstice eggs and observed six, but the egg image hasn't unlocked yet. Just wondering if I'm the only one...

You're not. I am, too.

All? Thanks biggrin.gif

Yup! And you are very welcome. Merry Christmas!!

I am so happily locked it is ridiculous.

Now to waste time until I can catch more goodies tongue.gif

It's really cool seeing so many people get Hollies this year. (:

I'm cozily happy with the two I got (bred one, traded for one... my internet is too slow to catch? I'll try again later... catching is fun.^.^)

Happy Holidays! And for those who don't have Hollies yet, there are still people like me who haven't finished breeding our Hollies.

Edited by kiyoura

Man, not having any luck getting Solstice eggs in the AP. I understand that Holly"s are impossible to get, but Solstice. I just want a Solstice/Radiant Angel. Is that too much to ask? My internet is too slow to catch Hollie.

Daily mana bar - Filled.

Wrapping-Wing, Yulebuck, Ribbon Dancer, and Winter Magi - Caught.

All I need now is a Holly and a Solstice, and then start getting more of each breed. Pretty good for my first Christmas, and second event.

Second page? *freak out mode* I'm hoarding!!!!!

EDIT: Nope it's the 19th page!

Edited by Black_Rosen

man little disheartened popping on here. I think I have lost my touch completely.

I notice Holly trade prices seem to have gone down this year. ^>^ Hopefully this will be a continuing trend...

After all these years I finally got a holly. It's lineage is pretty bad but I love it so much.

And I got a Solstice. So close to completing that scroll now. wub.gif

Gave up trying to snag a 2nd gen Holly, but I did get beautiful 2nd gens! A wrapping wing, some solstice eggs, and winter magis - one is 3rd gen, greatgrandparents are Spriter Alts both! <3 Egg-locked for now, gotta wait for these beauties to hatch.

Tried my hand at the 'mana' game and I have no clue what I'm doing. Failed rather epicly a few tiles in. Filling up those bars just finding the gems around the site though.

Man, not having any luck getting Solstice eggs in the AP. I understand that Holly"s are impossible to get, but Solstice. I just want a Solstice/Radiant Angel. Is that too much to ask? My internet is too slow to catch Hollie.

I was surprised, too, at how hard it was to catch a Solstice. ._.

I can't wait to see the new parts of the story as the event unfolds. I'm only looking for very specific holiday eggs this year, but so far I've caught three of the ones I needed--two pretties and one messy solstice to freeze. Also caught several hollies but tossed most of them back. Good luck to my fellow hunters, especially those who are still questing after their first holidays!