TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

They're slippery little buggers, those Hollies. Clicking, and clicking, and clicking, and nary a one to be had, in spite of the many seen. Alas!

Clearly, my fingers are getting old and slow. *shakes cane at all the young'uns* Gerorff mah egg-grabbin-porch! wink.gif

If only we could beat them away with canes, would make the game a lot more interesting.

Hey, Merry Christmas! *Smacks someone with a cane* Get away from that egg! Its mine!! xd.png

Loving this event. Already maxed out my mana bar and wondering if the global contribution is also only once.

Two Hollys!? Wow...

Goes to show that the universe has a strange way of rewarding people who state that they can never catch something by giving them crazy good luck.

Gratz on the hollies. happy.gif

Happy Holidays everybody!

I LOVE the Mana Alchemy game! I'm kind of hoping that maybe it'll still be available to play after the holidays, because it is a lot of fun.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

I dont think you keep the crystals they are simply added to the mana bar.

Goes to show that the universe has a strange way of rewarding people who state that they can never catch something by giving them crazy good luck.

Gratz on the hollies. happy.gif

Check your PMs wink.gif

Can't wait to see what else is in store!

You should clear your cache. An update shortly after the event launched replaced the more muted colors with a brighter palette.

Thank you! I did and it is still showing the same, maybe I just have a problem with the brightness of the yellow vs green and the pink vs red? But but, this is why it is so cool to have multiple ways of collecting something :) AND why it is so cool that quitting the game still lets you submit your mana :D! When I am too fuzzy eyed I can just submit what I've done for mana, instead of worrying about doing the work for nothing.

Wheee I am quite excited about all this! :)

I know the personal mana bar is a once a day thing but is the global contribution only once as well? Like will every time I win the tile game be added on to the global mana bar along with everyone else's mana or will my contribution only count once with the filling of my personal mana bar?

It's a Hollypalooza in there tonight, guys.

Tip: Don't bother with that top left egg slot - the rows 'slide' left to fill in gaps, so it's probably already gone by the time the page loads. Work the left side of the row, or even a lower row.

Love the event! I don't really understand it, but hey, I won a game so I'm all smiles. Happy holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Merry Christmas to all!

Yay, finally!

I want to go AP hunting, Mana hunting and breeding nice eggs, but I am at school. And it is the first time our teacher is seriously giving a lesson. Usually he gives as some tasks to do and disappear from our classroom for the rest of the day...