DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, Clya, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I promise to never viewbomb anyone. Wait, I don't even know how to view bomb, so even if I didn't take the oath, I couldn't do it anyway!

Personally, I don't like all these "oaths". They feel forced and the stigma if you don't take them is unfair. I do not feel I have to "prove" anything. My rep and record speak for themselves.

And the oaths themselves don't really mean jack. I know tons of not very nice people here in the Cave and forum who post they have "taken the oath" yet turn around and do the very things they say they have taken oaths not to do.

No one will listen to an oath on a game. I do the oaths to remind me that I shouldn't hurt others.

I solemnly swear that I, Tomato_Juice, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I made a banner. Please use it if you want!

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164944][img=https://i.imgur.com/igIzGo9.png][/url]

I don't even know how to view-bomb.

But I'll take the oath anyways.

I solemnly swear that I, Mokastar712 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I was just got view bomded i would never do that to any player on here at all.

I solemnly swear that I, Laryal will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by Laryal

I solemnly swear that I, Saori_Nightstar will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Rykan will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I was just viewbombed and lost a silver (and many other eggs) for it... I wouldn't have done such a thing before, and surely will never do it after this.

I black-shado swear to never ever view bomb someone's dragons

Such a mean thing to do

I, Finduilas, solemnly swear that I will never viewbomb any eggs or hatchies.

I don't get why folks do that anyway, why not focus on your own dragons? tongue.gif

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

I, Kamiko_Cullen (KC), solemnly swear to never viewbomb any eggs or hatchlings.

Who would do that anyway? It's rude and a horrible thing to do. It's like shoplifting. You steal something often enough, the prices will go up and you won't be able to afford it ... >.>

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

I solemnly swear that I, CottonKatt will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I can only agree with the others here and ask: why would you even do that? It's a really rude thing to do. That's why I made the promise to never do that.

I solemnly swear that I, [yongyeon] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I realize this post being here today. Anyway I took the oath cause I really hate the viewbombers. Why they did this annoying things, It is very rude and evil behavior.

I observed viewbobmers behavior for a while and I realize they register scroll on hatchery site If scroll owner didn't hide their scroll otherwise If owners hide their scroll he register using code on trade post. Especially they register coded dragons, ER dragons, Rare dragons on ER part of hatchery site.

So I really hope hatchery site owners do something. For example erase the ER part and way of register using code on hatchery site. I desperately hope viewbombers disappear around the Forum.

Edited by yongyeon

I solemnly swear that I, theorangeduck, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I'd hate if someone did that to me. It's mean -.-

I solemnly swear that I, wtf will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission. smile.gif

I solemnly swear that I, Helke Lin will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Why would people ever do this? I hope this will be prevented somehow...

I solemnly swear that I, yoissy will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Saori_Nightstar will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I recently experienced this with a rare egg I now still do not have a CB of dry.gif I found that the egg (that egg only) was added to every hatchery available - I only use 2 hatchery's ever. I lost the egg and the only CB of that breed I have to this day ever managed to get sad.gif

View bombers = rude, bad gamers!!

I solemnly swear that I, prismatika will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I really don't see why people would do such a thing. They wouldn't like it if someone did it to them, after all. Unless, of course, they just don't care.

I solemnly swear that I, xxSranhayo will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

biggrin.gif

I solemnly swear that I, Wmctalon, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I, Nyxity, swear/pledge/promise to never view bomb others people's dragons and will not add any of their eggs or hatchlings to viewing/click sites.

As most people noted, why do such a thing anyway? blink.gif Trolls... I care naught for their psychology. sleep.gif

Edited by Nyxity

I solemnly swear that I, Uitwaaien, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I don't even know why people do that? Like it's against the rule if they haven't given permission >.>

I solemnly swear that I, Moranna, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

A few years back, I traded for my first 2g silver. The next day, I noticed that the parents' names had been changed to demand the return of the egg and it was getting viewbombed. I reported them to TJ, who handled it for me. I'm glad I saw it in time to save my egg.

I solemnly swear that the only scrolls I will ever add to a fansite is my own and any I am personally asked to add. No more, no less.