DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, Pyro, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Why would someone anyway...?

I solemnly swear that I, Pyro, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Why would someone anyway...?

I solemnly swear that I, Naruhina_94 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I don't know why beiningtian, but it just happened to my boyfriend, with a CB gold egg. And I can assure to you and everyone else that it has really made me angry because he's struggling to get an army of golds. It's not the easiest thing to do and if even some *insert bad word here* user kills them, well... It never happened to in me in 4 years of playing, congrats you who have killed a 7 days old gold, you have achieved a new level of stupidity.

I solemnly swear that I, Spiderwebbe/Bluemadness will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by Spiderwebbe

I... think I just got viewbombed. blink.gif No clue why. I don't think I've ever bothered anyone... Luckily the only casualty was a frostbite egg that I wasn't going to keep anyway, but a project egg got sick and if it dies I'm really gonna be in trouble.

I swear never to viewbomb another user. Why someone would do this in the first place is beyond me.

I solemnly swear that I, K4121X, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I randomly started getting tons of views, not sure how blink.gif

Thankfully, there hasn't been any harm to them at all. But it's still a surprise!

I solemnly swear that I, mellinatre, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

that would be so uncool especially if its done with the propose to kill someone else dragons...and so mean sad.gifsad.gif

I solemnly swear that I, Cynder_Dragon will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I, AshallynTallyn, solemnly swear that I will never viewbomb other players' dragons or add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owner's express permission.

Wonder why people do this?

I think this happened to me once, with a Paper dragon. It was fine and then when I checked back on it a few hours later, it was dead T_T

Edited by AshallynTallyn

I solemnly swear that I, FluffyPillow will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, oddinomaly, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I don't understand the train of thought that goes into view bombing. Everyone on this site is so nice...

I solemnly swear that I, [insert name here] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Seriously, I find view-bombing quite detestable and wouldn't want to do it to anyone.

I solemnly swear that I, lovecats99, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

For my Sunrise/Sunset dragons and a couple other dragons, I have been repeatedly viewbombed into Oblivion (it felt like viewbombing to me, anyway). To my relief, most seem to survive the trip but I don't understand why others would want to inflict this onto others, without their permission or not..

I solemnly swear that I, dragongrrl, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, lovecats99, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

For my Sunrise/Sunset dragons and a couple other dragons, I have been repeatedly viewbombed into Oblivion (it felt like viewbombing to me, anyway). To my relief, most seem to survive the trip but I don't understand why others would want to inflict this onto others, without their permission or not..

The viewbombing for the Sunset/Sunrise dragons, might not have been any actual person. There's a window in which they can hatch, and if the egg is in the ER outside of that window then it'll rapidly accumulate views without being able to hatch. It's happened to my Sunrise/Sunset before back when I wasn't careful (thankfully I was on in time to fog it).

I solemnly swear that I, RedBriar will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I am almost positive it has happened to me once upon a time, with some newly picked up Pinks which I know I didn't add to any hatcheries.. sadly it happened while I was asleep so they died. Now I fog any new eggs that I pick up just in case. dry.gif

I solemnly swear that I, Distorted_Flare will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Why anyone could be so malicious is beyond my understanding...

I solemnly swear that I, bigbite100 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Canimia, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

It's ridiculous that people do this!

I solemnly swear that I, JolteonTails, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I promise to never viewbomb or add other's Dragons to hatcheries.

I solemnly swear that I, TheFlash, will never viewbomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners'' express permission.

Edited by The Flash

I swear to never viewbomb! What a nasty thing for someone to do.

I solemnly swear that I, Poohbear03, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.