DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, OhMyStarClan, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, xForcibleFeeding will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, andromedae will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, EmeraldPaw will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, RamenNoodle13 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Rohen will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I'd love to be added to the list. That's just a horrible thing. I can't imagine being in the mind of someone that vindictive and cruel. Sounds like something my brother would do.

I, SlyFox, do solemnly swear to never viewbomb another player's dragons. I will never add their scroll, eggs, or hatchies to any fansites or egg hatcheries without their express permission.

add me too please.

I, sevenstorms, do solemnly swear to never viewbomb another player's dragons. I will never add their scroll, eggs, or hatchies to any fansites or egg hatcheries without their express permission.

Thanks, it's a good cause.

Edited by sevenstorms

I solemnly swear that I, Neon Skylite, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

And time to add a motto from an anti-sexual assault website I once saw, that kinda relates to viewbombing.

"Consent is a clear YES, not the absence of a no."

I solemnly swear that I, BlueMint, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Whimspiration, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by whimspiration

I solemnly swear that I, coo_, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Coyote, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, ravencloudcat, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, choaslightning76 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Aurae, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I,bigbite100 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by bigbite100

I solemnly swear that I, angelcas, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, LadyRozen, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

In Life's name and for Life's sake...

I solemnly swear that I, Some Other Mercy [somercy], will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

...till Universe’s end.

I solemnly swear that I, HorseSpirit, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Cobaltberri will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, IthilCallad will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Peachycupcake525 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.