DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, HellRising will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, MorysRipper, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Tigerkralle will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

This is a great idea :3

I solemnly swear that I, cfipooh will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, RecycledHeart will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, StarGirl17 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, SkyraTwilight812, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Aquabluerain, will never view bomb other players' dragons, and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owner's express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, [LittleIslander] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by LittleIslander

@DoggyGuy: What does the temporary list mean? If you are just waiting for it to arrange in alphabetical order, then perhaps you could use Microsoft Word or some word processor and use the option to automatically organise them in alphabetical order to save yourself from doing so manually. tongue.gif It's quite useful for me.

"I solemnly swear that I, Exaflare, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission."

Well I haven't got view-bombed yet (touch wood!), but I'm definitely against such horrible behavior. I've read stories about view-bombing, and that sure makes people sad.

Waiting for TJ to implement anti view-bombing features except fogging.

"I solemnly swear that I, winter_tea, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission."

I solemnly swear that I, feistydragon, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Red-Rose87, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I swear, with all my heart and mind and soul, that I, Esko_the_Wolf, vow to never, ever, in my DC career, view bomb anybody, nor add their eggs and hatchies to hatcheries without their permission. You have a blood promise from me, Esko the Wolf.

I solemnly swear that I, Dewdropmon will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, ufouria, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

even though i never posted on the forum or anything, i had to abandon an ember egg i bred because it kept getting sick, even though i added it to the same hatcheries i always use, so it may have been viewbombed by someone checking where their abandoned egg ended up sad.gif

I solemnly swear that I, MiniatureCowgirl will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

As a victim of several thankfully unsuccessful view-bombing attempts over the Xmas event, I know exactly how this feels and find it a disgusting practice.

Thus I solemnly swear that I, CharonDusk, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

It's a pity there's no way to know if your dragons have been put in hatcheries other than ones you personally use...

I took the oath too <3

It's horrible that people would do this just out of jealousy or for cruel humor. People like that deserve to fall in a hole somewhere.

Edited by ilia

I solemnly swear that I, Fire_Shine will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I think someone is/was view bombing one of my hatchlings...I'm glad it didn't get sick.

Edited by Fire_Shine

I, lady_caetlyn, solemnly swear that I will never view bomb other player's dragons, nor will I put other player's eggs or hatchlings in any hatchery without the owner's express permission.

Seriously, it's a pretty lousy thing to do to anyone. For any reason.

Unlike the "Has a face, has a name" Oath, this one is far easier to keep.

It bugs me when I see the joke eggs, like xd.png, added to fansites.

Please add me to the list!

I'd like to take the oath.

OTOH, is there a thread where people can list their frozen hatchlings for people to View for the Dragon Encyclopedia?