DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, InfernalShroom, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Dont view bomb someone elses dragons, this isnt YouTube. (vbing on youtube is good tongue.gif)

I solemnly swear that I, PootisLooti will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Andygal, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, TricksterWhiskers13, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, mira15, will never view bomb other players' dragons, and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, mayheam, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Holocast, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Silverwinter will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Peij will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Aqub, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, [insert name here] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, mishii, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Atala, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Edited by Atala

I solemnly swear that I, AnnoyingTiger88, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, IndigoTheCat, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Yunako, will never viewbomb other players' dragons and that I will not add any eggs or hatchies to any hatcheries without the owners express permission!

I solemnly swear that I, Retsam_Nogard, will never viewbomb other players' dragons and that I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Spacehums, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, [Carlnow] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Audri0 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, AshesII will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, HakuryuTheDragonair, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Barb_, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

Wow ,up to 11 pages of pledges. cool.gif

Edited by Barb_

I solemnly swear that I, Avigayil, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.