DoggyGuy

Anti View Bomb Oath

I solemnly swear that I, The Dragoness, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, goldensunrise, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I,ava89 will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

(Its a waste of time, people could be doing other things)

Edited by ava89

I solemnly swear that I, SallyPuddy, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, JavaTigress will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I haven't done so anyway... and have absolutely no inclination to do so.

I solemnly swear that I, Orange Sunrise will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I swear that I, RememberDragons will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' exceptional permission.
Edited by Rememberdrgns

I solemnly swear that I, [Husky51] will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, Aqub, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchlings to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that the only scrolls I will ever add to a fansite is my own and any I am personally asked to add. No more, no less.

I doubt that we will get a new picture or the old picture uploaded on a new site to have it in the signature. I will delet it for now. I was some great years my dear little icon.

If someone can find the thread's library - someone got a few back from photobucket....

OR if anyone here happened to contribute to a thread I happened to save last year and from which I have all the images....

not gonna do the official oath thingy but yeah I try to never view people's stuff unless they post the scroll link in their signature, and not click on them unless it's in the AoND clinic, because I did that a few times since I was newer and didn't know much but I really don't want to accidentally damage people's eggs (then I discovered frozen hatchies so I can get the dragon info. I still need to view a couple of some rare egg types like yellow sapphire and storm rider though.) also grateful that when I pick up one of those valentine eggs from the AP/cave it shows in the info so I'll never have to click on anyone else's valentine eggs (unless it's in the AoND clinic, again)

Edited by bord

On 2/8/2023 at 4:11 PM, bord said:

not gonna do the official oath thingy but yeah I try to never view people's stuff unless they post the scroll link in their signature, and not click on them unless it's in the AoND clinic, because I did that a few times since I was newer and didn't know much but I really don't want to accidentally damage people's eggs (then I discovered frozen hatchies so I can get the dragon info. I still need to view a couple of some rare egg types like yellow sapphire and storm rider though.) also grateful that when I pick up one of those valentine eggs from the AP/cave it shows in the info so I'll never have to click on anyone else's valentine eggs (unless it's in the AoND clinic, again)

Viewing someone's dragon only adds one view. It's really no biggie at all, it's not gonna make a dragon sick or prevent neglecteds. Viewbombing is when you add other people's dragons to hatcheries so that they get sick and die. (Usually this would involve multiple hatcheries or adding a really young egg to a hatchery.) It's also not viewbombing if you're adding someone's dragon to a hatchery to prevent it from dying, if and only if it says that they're accepting aid. (And even then, it's probably best to get explicit permission from them but it technically isn't viewbombing unless it's done in a way that causes sickness.)

This is all to say that you really don't need to stress about just clicking someone's dragon once. That's harmless, and if someone is truly concerned about receiving one view, they'll fog their dragons or hide their scroll.

Edited by meeps114

2 hours ago, meeps114 said:

Viewing someone's dragon only adds one view. It's really no biggie at all, it's not gonna make a dragon sick or prevent neglecteds. Viewbombing is when you add other people's dragons to hatcheries so that they get sick and die. (Usually this would involve multiple hatcheries or adding a really young egg to a hatchery.) It's also not viewbombing if you're adding someone's dragon to a hatchery to prevent it from dying, if and only if it says that they're accepting aid. (And even then, it's probably best to get explicit permission from them but it technically isn't viewbombing unless it's done in a way that causes sickness.)

This is all to say that you really don't need to stress about just clicking someone's dragon once. That's harmless, and if someone is truly concerned about receiving one view, they'll fog their dragons or hide their scroll.

Yeah I've figured some of this out and learned it by now, but it's good to know the exact rules too, I'm typically worried about clicking on an egg and it already has too many views and it's sick, also if someone's dragon had less than a day to hatch or grow up and they were accepting aid, that's the one time I might add the link to AoND or something like that (haven't done that yet, I'd rather err on the side of caution.) So thanks for helping explain this

I solemnly swear that I, Lexian will never view bomb other players' dragons 
- and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I can understand wanting to help others, but to think people would go out of their way to spoil the fun of a good game is just horrible 😞

I solemnly swear that I, Edenello, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owners' express permission.

I solemnly swear that I, baoser, will never view bomb other players' dragons and I will not add any eggs or hatchling to any hatcheries without the owner's express permission.