TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These are great looking sprites! Congratulations PieMaster and birdzgoboom, you deserve it smile.gif

Out of curiosity, are Halloween dragons made in secret, or are they put into the dragon request section like all the others?

Wow the new eggs are surprisingly easy to get. Also, congrats PieMaster and birdzgoboom! The Halloween eggs look awesome and I can't wait to see what the adults will look like! biggrin.gif

Edited by ShadowNinjaGhost

Am I the only one who thought of
after reading the order of the codes in the first post?

Ok this didn't come to my mind but I love it! xd.png

Congrats to PieMaster and Brdzgoboom. They look quite interesting so far.

Finally! I was able to grab six eggs. They look gorgeous! Can't wait to see what they turn into. Thank you spriters and thank you TJ for a wonderful Halloween.

Ok, is it just me or do the gendered hatchlings look a bit like Shoggoth?

Well, a draconic Shoggoth.

fljhsdgflkjdsgflsdha IM SO HAPPY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT 'LOVECRAFT' WHEN I SAW THE DESCRIPTION.

Sorry for the caps xd.png I'm just so beyond stoked Im not the only one. Actually the Cavern Lurkers are my favorite because they remind me of Lovecrafts Night-Gaunts

Aww, I thought the hatchlings had multiple heads at first glance =(

I'm not sure what to make of the S1 and S2s, but I'm still holding out for some awesome Halloween dragons. Hope they grow up faster..

These are great looking sprites! Congratulations PieMaster and birdzgoboom, you deserve it smile.gif

Out of curiosity, are Halloween dragons made in secret, or are they put into the dragon request section like all the others?

All the holiday dragons are made in secret and submitted directly to TJ09. Then he selects the one to be used from however many are submitted.

congrats Bird and PieMaster! i cant wait to see the adults. the heads of the hatchies remind me of a graboid from the movie Tremors

HUGE congratulations, PieMaster and Birdzgoboom! I genuinely cannot wait to see what you guys have created for us. biggrin.gif

In the meantime, I just filled up my empty eggslots and am waiting VERY. PATIENTLY. for my four graves to hatch so that I can lock on the newbs. Ohhhh, I have a feeling I'm going to want to trade for that 8th egg...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited. alot.png

Can someone link me to tj's hatched holloween 2014 egg?

First post.

Got 6 and a grave. Enough for today. Happy Holidays.

Can someone link me to tj's hatched holloween 2014 egg?

They are in the first post of this thread -- TJ's announcement.

Here's one male and one female.

Edited by purplehaze

THE TEARS ARE REAL, MAN!!!! I had such an a

mazing time working with you, too <3 I'm so glad we were able to have so much fun doing this biggrin.gif Everything about working on these was so amazing, and HNNNG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. Definitely my biggest emotional investment on a concept, too <3

[NOWING INTENSIFIESEST]

...Is it bad if I was still shaking and adrenalinified after waking up again this morning xd.png ? THIS ALL FEELS LIKE A DREAM OMG

Pretty accurate description of our collaboration process, and definitely why it was so much fun; we kinda just threw things out there until they started to snowball into RAWRSCARYDRAGONOFBOOGHOSTPUMPKIN.

~

Please excuse me, I need to go cry my eyes out.

How are you two being such adorable friends? ;~;

Congrats to you both! I think many of us have been wondering when we'd finally get to see your name in cave, Pie. <3

Amazing looking hatchlings - congratulations, PieMaster and Birdzgoboom

They are in the first post of this thread -- TJ's announcement.

Oh that explains it. I was on the mobile site and the links didn't show. I just requested the desktop site and they are there

Thanks

Btw if his dragons can die like everyone elses his first hatchling is sick

TJ's dragons always get sick, but they can't die, so it's okay. ^..^

Ooh, I quite like the hatchlings! Very fierce looking, and I can't wait to see the adults. Congrats to the spriters - I'm especially glad to see PieMaster finally getting in-cave. :3

Oh that explains it. I was on the mobile site and the links didn't show. I just requested the desktop site and they are there

Thanks

Btw if his dragons can die like everyone elses his first hatchling is sick

They never die. biggrin.gif

They reminds me a scorpion for the tail, a spider for the mutliple eyes and a snake cobra for the neck... They seem awesome! I love their colors so far.

Great Halloween haul! 6 of the new ones, a CB Green Copper, and after 5 tries - I managed to create a S2 hatchie zombie and a male to go with the female I made last year. So maybe next year I won't kill anything.

It's really great to see two artists get as wrapped up in what they do as Pie and birdz. Congrats and most well done!!

Thanks to all artists, techies and His Gentlemanly Self for such a nice Halloween!

Interesting hatchies, eager to see the adults! wub.gif But the one of a kind cracking pattern is just amazing. ohmy.gif