TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I just saw my sister trying to get a zombie from one of her green-spotted dragons, and she failed. She was a bit disappointed, but I don't know how I'm going to get over it. I almost cried when I saw the message. I'm never going to kill any one of my dragons, NEVER!!!

After countless tries at the cavern, I finally got my first holiday egg! I am so excited to see what the hatchling and adult will look like! Hope everyone else is able to get at least one egg as well!

I...wanted to say something....about how cool the eggs are.....but I can't remember......who are you again?

Do you mean PieMaster and Birdzgoboom, the artists for this Release? By the way, absolute waytago guys!!! Congrats and all that hoopla and confettie and streamers to you!

ETA: spellderpdom

Edited by oddsoxdi

I...wanted to say something....about how cool the eggs are.....but I can't remember......who are you again?

I have no memory of this place hahahahahahahahaha xd.png

7 hours left before I can grab my last egg.

Come on little Marrow! Hatch xDDD

Because when TJ posts them, they are already set at 3d 12h.

Um no they arent?

Can someone please tell me how you are getting hatchlings already? The eggs I caught were at 7 days, and even with incubation they would hatch tomorrow!

Edited by gusearth1

Um no they arent?

His eggs are. That way, they can hatch quicker and grow up before anyone else's can.

Um no they arent?

Can someone please tell me how you are getting hatchlings already? The eggs I caught were at 7 days, and even with incubation they would hatch tomorrow!

Who has hatchlings? Only TJ.

Um no they arent?

TJ is the site admin and has magic powers. His eggs hatch quicker and frequently his new release adults will get 'Peter Pan' syndrome and go back to being hatchies wink.gif

Ooooo, nice hatchies! So eager to see the adults! They look really good, so detailed and kind of jaggedy. :-)

I don't know if my last two Shadow eggs will hatch before the Halloween eggs stop dropping! I might not be able to catch 7 new eggs this year! T-T

I don't know if my last two Shadow eggs will hatch before the Halloween eggs stop dropping! I might not be able to catch 7 new eggs this year! T-T

Have you already incubated them? If not, use your red dragons BSL to incubate them. It will cut 24 hours off.

It doesn't look like you've incubated them... That would fix it smile.gif

You should probably incubate the marrow too. Just so you don't miss out on the seventh egg.

After countless tries at the cavern, I finally got my first holiday egg! I am so excited to see what the hatchling and adult will look like! Hope everyone else is able to get at least one egg as well!

New eggs drop at the five minute marks (xx:x5, xx:10, xx:15, etc.) and I find it's easier in any new release to get eggs at those times smile.gif

I hope you can catch more!

Edited by Wahya

Hatchlings are pretty cute. Looking forward to the adults. I have a feeling Shadow Walkers will remain my favorite though!