TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

To me it seems, the Alpine one will be the rarest. Have tried to get a 2nd one from there, but not a Chance.

Man, I'm not seeing any of the three at the five min drop. .-. I don't normally worry about eggs being rare this early on, but I'm beginning to think these may be. Still trying to get a pair of each at least. It seems weird to me that they arent dropping in threes, or even twos. Although Im struggling to remember if it was like this for the last few releases too... Either way, still huntin. And really looking forward to the adults!

Edited by andromedagalaxia

I just love them! Can't wait to see the adults!! I think the Volcano one is my favorite so far, but it's hard to choose because they are all so pretty.

Wow, both the egg and hatchling sprites are really gorgeous! The eggs remind me of candies, I just want to grab them and eat them xd.png

Can't wait for to see the adult forms!

Ha! I thought I was the only one that immediately thought of candies when I saw the eggs! Might just be my huge sweet tooth talking, though.

And I so envy those who've gotten two of each variant. Try as I might, I just couldn't nab any Alpines! Two eggs will be hatching relatively soon, so maybe I'll have better luck then.

I sincerely hope these aren't rare. I have a feeling they aren't, but I can't say for sure. :'D

I'm happy I got my three pairs +1. I can't wait for mine to hatch!

Guuyyyysssss!!!

For those of you who haven't actually clicked on TJ's hatchlings, check out their description!

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes garnets, but only certain kinds.

So, given that we weren't mocked for the pyreblahblah garnet idea, they're sorted between "py" and "re," and their description....WE WERE RIGHT!!!

Kudos to the awesome people who originally brought up the theory!

EDIT: Finally got my first egg from the Volcano!!! <3 So very, very happy!

Edited by igloo9201

They seem to be taking their own sweet time cracking!

ETA: Has anyone tried Earthquake on these beauties yet? Was it successful?

Edited by Ayelldee

AW did. It wasn't pretty.

4 of mine finally got to the "big hole" stage. But, yeah, these are taking their time to crack.

Guuyyyysssss!!!

For those of you who haven't actually clicked on TJ's hatchlings, check out their description!

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes garnets, but only certain kinds.

So, given that we weren't mocked for the pyreblahblah garnet idea, they're sorted between "py" and "re," and their description....WE WERE RIGHT!!!

Kudos to the awesome people who originally brought up the theory!

Yep. I've already decided that they will be 'pyralspites'. That's my vote, and I'm sticking to it!

Have seen a couple in the Volcano but so far not the Alpine or Coastal. Are we seeing another drop like the Coppers, where they were only 'gettable' the first day?

Mine only have the first cracks and have over 2100 views. This'll take a while, I guess.

Mine only have the first cracks and have over 2100 views. This'll take a while, I guess.

Odd, some of mine are starting to show holes and they're only at ~1600 views. Then again, some of them have the same number of views and they only have s3 cracks... they're an unpredictable bunch.

Edit: Silly fingers slipping.

Edited by Meymo

Mine finally have huge holes (except for one that's getting close...) and it took them almost 3000 views to get there. I'll be getting hatchlings in 2-3 hours, yay! I hate having to wait over a day for TJ's hatchlings to grow up, though. I'm so impatient.

On an unrelated note, my Leetle Tree turned orange and it matches all the eggs below it very nicely! Color coordination. *o*

~That one younger egg caught up! Everything's got a big hole now.

Edited by Dimar

Have seen a couple in the Volcano but so far not the Alpine or Coastal. Are we seeing another drop like the Coppers, where they were only 'gettable' the first day?

I'm sort of worried about this too... so far this release has been very reminiscent of coppers to me!

Odd, some of mine are starting to show holes and they're only at ~1600 views. Then again, some of them have the same number of views and they only have s3 cracks... they're an unpredictable bunch.

Edit: Silly fingers slipping.

Where do you have your eggs? Mine have only the beginning cracks too at 2100 views. ETA: and did you Incubate them? I DID and am now wondering if that's why they're taking so long.

Edited by Ayelldee

I'm seeing varying dumps in Volcano at 5-minute drops. Just a few moments ago they came in...one wave of three, two waves of two, maybe a wave of one as well. But I've only seen one in the Coast and none in the Alpine so far.

EDIT: 11:25 was a total bust, not a single garnet to be seen. -_-

Edited by igloo9201

Most of mine got their beginning cracks (besides the ones only at six days). The lowest is at 949 while the highest is at 1,113. I did incubate the highest viewed one, but the lowest was not.

If anyone is wondering, I've personally seen the most in the Volcano, but that might be more from the players actually shifting through other eggs and not actually being more common.

Wonderful, Thank you!

I really love the new dragons *call them "Garnets", too*. I found a pair of each colour. laugh.gif and it's a very hard work trying to get a second pair from these beautiful colours.

Came to the party late, but I was able to snatch up 6 eggs within the hour- coast seems to be the hardest to grab.

My eggs are all doing nicely~ I can't wait to give them all silly names~