TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Just been sitting in the Coast with about 30 other people. No one grabs the eggs and when they do the New Release babies do not show up at all .-. Not even in the 5 minute drops.

We need more people getting the "unwanted" eggs in the Coast. It is starting to get annoying, I can find the Volcano and Alpine ones just fine....

I think it's because originally the Coast was the easiest place so most people have gotten eggs from there already and it isn't much of a concern.

I think it's because originally the Coast was the easiest place so most people have gotten eggs from there already and it isn't much of a concern.

Just as I saw this, I went to the 5 minute drop and caught me one from the Alpine and Coast. I guess getting angry with the eggs help xd.png

I have these dragon characters in a roleplay that are really strict and cranky

and they will tell you a little bit of spark can get little ones to do anything

Just been sitting in the Coast with about 30 other people. No one grabs the eggs and when they do the New Release babies do not show up at all .-. Not even in the 5 minute drops.

We need more people getting the "unwanted" eggs in the Coast. It is starting to get annoying, I can find the Volcano and Alpine ones just fine....

Saw this and decided to help out a bit gathering up some of the commons in the Coast. Locked myself with commons, but not before I almost misclicked a new egg - not my intent at all! Kudos to whoever grabbed it before my silly clicker did. rolleyes.gif

Saw this and decided to help out a bit gathering up some of the commons in the Coast. Locked myself with commons, but not before I almost misclicked a new egg - not my intent at all! Kudos to whoever grabbed it before my silly clicker did.  rolleyes.gif

Thanks for doing this, we need more people like you, you my friend are very kind. xd.png

Sadly I cannot lock myself with eggs I do not like or I would go insane. Vampires and dead eggs everywhere

Would have been very funny if you misclicked a new egg. tongue.gif

"Aww, great. Now I have to wait six hours to drop this."

Is anyone finding that the ones at the Volcano are more common? I've seen a bunch there, but never anywhere else.

I've been seeing Alpine a bit more when I was trying to catch. Though I did notice Volcanos (although slightly more uncommon) a bit easier to grab. But I think that's because when I was hunting there was a much higher concentration of players in the Alpine Biome. I just hatched an egg and a few more will hatch in a few hours so I will be hunting. I need to get some more Alpines. lol..

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot about all the other hatchies I had on scroll. rolleyes.gif I just saw a few in Alpine and had the, "You're overburdened" message. tongue.gif Ah that sucks.

Edited by Saynna

Thanks for doing this, we need more people like you, you my friend are very kind. xd.png

Sadly I cannot lock myself with eggs I do not like or I would go insane. Vampires and dead eggs everywhere

Fortunately, there aren't really many dragons I dislike and I have a particular fondness for many of the coastal eggs, so it wasn't too much of a sacrifice on my part. tongue.gif

Got this screenshot this screenshot of the Allure... Looks like they're taking a long time to crack.

Not really. Most of the ones I checked don't have that many views. The ones that are uncracked esp need a lot more. My eggs hatched with no more than the usual amount needed, right at 4 days.

FYI at one time an hour or so ago, I saw a drop of 3, then a couple more mixed in with older eggs - in COAST.

Also FYI, my friend wanted a couple more and grabbed them at 1-2 minutes after a 5-minute drop, and missed a few, too.

So do remember they do appear throughout, not just right at each new drop, so you need to be persistent and dedicated, just like hunting rares.

I have spent literally hours hunting, to no avail when wanting to really try and find a gold or silver. Then other times, they just are there. So luck also plays a role. But just jumping in at the drop, then leaving again is not necessarily the way to catch these eggs. If you prepare yourself for a wait, and dedicate your time to it, you'll find all you need, I'm sure. At least for now dry.gif

I do still think these are all less common than other new releases, and that worries me that we really won't be able to find them later on sad.gif

Hoping to get at least two pairs of each of the Garnets, though at the moment it's nearly impossible because 1: A lot of people are camping out in the biomes for them, 2: I don't nearly have the time to hunt for them and 3: I'm not seeing any at all jack squat. xd.png

For me, I'll just trade for them. I didn't know until last night that there had even been a new release! rolleyes.gif

I've been pretty busy with lineage projects, and such. Plus, I just recently obtained a 2nd GoN!

So far, though, I have two Coast Garnets and one Volcano! xd.png

Anyone have naming plans for these guys? I can't think of anything good, so just naming them after people I've met online. tongue.gif

Mine should be hatching tomorrow so I can help those who haven't any yet.

Hoping to get at least two pairs of each of the Garnets, though at the moment it's nearly impossible because 1: A lot of people are camping out in the biomes for them, 2: I don't nearly have the time to hunt for them and 3: I'm not seeing any at all jack squat. xd.png

Hoping to get at least one coast garnet.

Anyone have naming plans for these guys? I can't think of anything good, so just naming them after people I've met online. tongue.gif

Mine should be hatching tomorrow so I can help those who haven't any yet.

I named most of mine after gummy candies and foxes since they look like little foxes made of candy right now.

Finally got my last 4th Coastal Garnet egg @.@

Took forever to get ^^ Now I got 2 pairs of each, Finally! Now to get 4 more of each (if they are still around in a few days). I need 4 pairs xd.png

Finally got my last 4th Coastal Garnet egg @.@

Took forever to get ^^ Now I got 2 pairs of each, Finally! Now to get 4 more of each (if they are still around in a few days). I need 4 pairs xd.png

Wow!

Still need more coastals, I have five volcanos, four alpines, but two coasts. I am not very good at this kind of hunting, to be honest.

Edit: Got another coast, so that makes three. While I would like four, I am happy to have more than two.

Edited by Nectaris

Well, my six have hatched, and just in time for the Autumn dragons to begin dropping tomorrow. Now I'm breeding my best rares in hopes someone will trade for cb Autumns if I can't catch any of my own.

The new hatchies from alpine are so pretty, thanks spriter(s)!