TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Hatch on time? Is there a deadline or something?

I meant right at the time they were picked up and not hours later as some of them like to do. So, they have a deadline for me at least. LOL.

Woo got my second coast! Its code is bFaal though, I hope the influence won't fail xd.png (faal means fail in Dutch tongue.gif)

For those interested or keeping track, they are indeed dropping in all three biomes at the 5's - checked and spotted them at :45, :50 and :55. That's not rare, that's just a shiny new egg being snatched up as fast as it drops (which, again, appears to be relatively frequently).

Where do you have your eggs? Mine have only the beginning cracks too at 2100 views. ETA: and did you Incubate them? I DID and am now wondering if that's why they're taking so long.

EATW, AoND, Valley Sherwood, Silvi's and Egg Drop Soup... Added them all at 6 d 12 h. One incubated egg, and that's not on EATW but on the rest... and the incubated one started cracking at the same time as the others. :3 Now they are all at stage 5 except for two that are at stage 4, and they are all between 1700-1800 views... I don't always use that many sites, but prize dragons and new releases get this treatment.

Edited by Meymo

I've started getting hatchlings now! And I already caught my second pair of Volcanoes. I want two CB pairs of each color, so now onto Alpine and Coast...

*crosses fingers*

First set hatched so I grabbed 4 more from the volcano and 2 from the alpine.

These hatchlings are amazingly beautiful! wub.gif Congrats TheCompleteAnimorph on becoming an in-cave spriter! biggrin.gif

Well some will hatch today and some tomorrow and I am still looking for 1 Coast Cb egg

Someone poke TJ's hatchies and make them grow up lol

Mine are at 4d3h and driving me absolutely NUTS. Great gaping holes the baby dragon could step out of!

No luck for me on catching these gems. sad.gif I only have 2

Stay with the 5-Minute drops. It did take me about an hour, but I got all of them. Even though I have a slow connection.

thumbs_up.png

Mine are at 4d3h and driving me absolutely NUTS. Great gaping holes the baby dragon could step out of!

How about 3day 23hour and giant hole? laugh.gif

Now if you'll excuse me I need to continue poking at my eggs...

And ugh, I want to see the adults so bad but we've gotta wait another day.

Okay, got my second Alpine pair as well and a single Coast. Unfortunately I misclicked a Glaucus that I can't even bite, so I'm stuck for several hours until I can get the last Coast needed to fulfill my quota. The Volcano was definitely the easiest for me to get eggs from on the 5-minute drops, and Coast was the hardest... had to survive the hour drop to get an egg from that. >.<

Edited by Dimar

Ah whoever gave the 5 min drop advice, thank you thank you. I now have my Alpine pair. smile.gif