TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Got two more volcanoes. I need one more coast and two more alpine to have four of each. Locked myself with some low time AP babies, though. o3o

Well three of mine got sick overnight and judging by the additional views on a fourth, I've been viewbombed >_< I hope I didn't catch them too late...

Well three of mine got sick overnight and judging by the additional views on a fourth, I've been viewbombed >_< I hope I didn't catch them too late...

They look normal to me assuming they're already in the 5d 6-12h range. :3

Just keep them fogged until 2 hours after it says the egg(s) isn't sick anymore.

They look normal to me assuming they're already in the 5d 6-12h range. :3

Just keep them fogged until 2 hours after it says the egg(s) isn't sick anymore.

I prefer not to put my eggs in hatcheries until they're below five days/ER (also partially so I can see how many people dropped by my scroll haha) and they most definitely did not have so many views when I went to bed last night. They'll most likely be fine, I'm just... aggravated.

Well it only took me about 20 mins but I finally got my quota for CB's for all three.

egg locked for a day and 2 hours...hopefully i'll be able to grab 2 Coastals then. I'm really excited to see how these turn out.

I just need to wait to dump a couple misclicks dry.gif and I can try for 2 more from the coast.

I can hardly wait to see the adults!!! *pokes with grow now stick*

Just a few more hours for my first set to hatch, and then I can go hunting for the next batch... considering how hard they're already getting to find, I suspect I'll have to trade for the third set!

Have to say that I am absolutely itching to see these guys all grown up. I've always loved garnets! wub.gif

got a pair each of the volcano and alpine, but I haven't even seen a coast baby yet...figures my favourite's gonna be an elusive little devil ene

cute little ones, though! looking forward to seeing them all grown up, they look like they'll be gorgeous <3

edit: managed to grab a couple coasties from that past hourly drop, so I'm done hunting for the next few days x.x one of them has the code **OMG; I think that pretty accurately describes my feelings towards him lD

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

I still haven't managed to snag any one of em sad.gif

Nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble catching them.

(The only reason I have one is a very kind person who gifted it. smile.gif )

Been lazy trying to grab them... probably will come back to haunt me. Ah well, it'll be fun to have something to hunt for. Super excited to see what they look like!

I've managed to get one each from the Coastal and Volcano biomes, which isn't bad considering I only found out about them 12 hours ago. For which reason I will be SO glad once the news feed is on the cave homepage. I subscribed to the news forum to get notifications of releases but somehow I get every notification except those. It's singularly annoying, as I don't have time to visit the forum every day and check whether a release is imminent (and am in one of those timezones where the release has already been going for at least half a day by the time I visit the cave, and more if I'm working the weekend).

Once again, missed out on a release due to not having email notification of the news post despite being subscribed for that explicit purpose, and now it looks like they're going to be on the rare side so I doubt I'll be able to get even a set of each without a lot of difficulty and time (which takes away the fun of it for me).

TJ, thank you for the release and for managing DC and everything, but I'm getting really frustrated and feel less and less like bothering as the months go by. sad.gif And this is coming from someone who has kept myself almost constantly scroll-locked for years.

I'm quite fond of the volcano variant thus far - the others are too orange or too pink for my tastes, but those volcano darlings are precious.

Can't wait to see the adults - garnet is my birthstone, so I'll likely hoard these if I can~ Little buggers are hard to catch today.

I'm quite fond of the volcano variant thus far - the others are too orange or too pink for my tastes, but those volcano darlings are precious.

Can't wait to see the adults - garnet is my birthstone, so I'll likely hoard these if I can~ Little buggers are hard to catch today.

That might be because everyone wants them. As they become less of a 'new' breed, they will probably become easier to get.

NINE Eggs ? (I am confused. Has someone already asked ? I've not been on forum and have no time to read 20 pages of news...)

NINE Eggs ? (I am confused. Has someone already asked ? I've not been on forum and have no time to read 20 pages of news...)

Nine eggs = TJ's nine = three Alpine + three Coast + three Volcano

No worries, it's just one species. smile.gif Good guess the adults will have dimorphism, and as we've already seen, each biome's egg/hatchie has a slightly different color.

I think someone asked a couple of pages ago... Nothing mysterious about the 9 eggs - adult dimorphism plus hatchie for each variant. smile.gif