TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

All of these little ones are so awesome looking! Can't wait for the adults!

For the hatchlings in order of favorite to least favorite:

Red, Pink, Orange

We'll see if this changes in adult form

Love the colors so far (keeping my fingers crossed for birthstones of some kind) I cant decide if I like the alpine or the coast ones better. biggrin.gif Beautiful eggs wish we could freeze those. lol

Happily egglocked and they hatch tomorrow. Woot! They look beautiful thus far. smile.gif

Well.. If someone wants to gift me a coast egg, I will be more than Happy to take care of it...xd.png

Good nights everybody smile.gif

I see I am not alone, those eggs must be really shy, I haven't even seen one on the coast yet

Well this was a surprise. I've been checking the forums and my scroll but not really doing anything for awhile now. I checked to forums today and, oh hello new release. And since I hadn't been doing anything in months, I didn't have a single egg, so I had 2 of each in an hour. (unfortunately there were white's, purple's and dark green/vine's dropping too and I couldn't grab any or I would miss out on new eggs)

got a pair from the volcano...so that's something

got locked with other eggs just to get those though...

Edited by CheshireFox

They look great! I missed the release, but I'll try to grab two (or at least one) of each today. I got one volcano so far!

Wow, the alpine ones really went pink when they gendered. I preferred the egg and s1 colours, but the volcano ones became even prettier! They're definitely my favourite of the three; which are all gorgeous! I haven't been this excited about a release since the Glaucus drakes. :3 Now I just want TJ's dragons to grow up and reveal their undoubtedly gorgeous adult forms... No patience whatsoever. xd.png

First cracks on mine now. -gets poking stick ready- So annoyed I could only incubate one of them, but then that might be wise as I'm still waiting on my silly pink girls to be available to influence their part of the bunch. I really need to hoard more pinks.

Sweet! Ill grab mine after school seeing I should really be in bed now. xd.png Can't wait to see the colorful adults~

To me it seems, the Alpine one will be the rarest. Have tried to get a 2nd one from there, but not a Chance.

Bah, I have some cracks now, but I have to keep fogging because they keep getting sick so easily. Wut the heck?

Also, today marks a new season change for leetle trees! Yay! My first time seeing the change because I got mine recently.

Bah, I have some cracks now, but I have to keep fogging because they keep getting sick so easily. Wut the heck?

Also, today marks a new season change for leetle trees! Yay! My first time seeing the change because I got mine recently.

If you're using Eggs around the World and have incubated your eggs, that might be it. My non-incubated eggs are on that site without any problems, but my one incubated egg gets sick whenever I try adding it to EATW. That site seems a bit too busy with the new release.

Ahh, the hatchlings are so cute! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

e: also TRUE PINK DRAGONS OMG

Edited by Guillotine

If you're using Eggs around the World and have incubated your eggs, that might be it. My non-incubated eggs are on that site without any problems, but my one incubated egg gets sick whenever I try adding it to EATW. That site seems a bit too busy with the new release.

*nods*

Yup, that's it. Thanks!

To me it seems, the Alpine one will be the rarest. Have tried to get a 2nd one from there, but not a Chance.

Same here, but with the Coast one.

Edited by Monana

Wow, both the egg and hatchling sprites are really gorgeous! The eggs remind me of candies, I just want to grab them and eat them xd.png

Can't wait for to see the adult forms!

What with their gorgeousness, dimorphism, and different colors...I'm guessing that people will start making lineages with them really fast.

It's hard getting over the adorableness of those hatchis. <3

So what are we calling these? At least for now?

Garnets, I think. Though they will be sorted between Seawyrm Pygmy and Red Dragon on scrolls.

Just managed to grab another Alpine. I *really* want to see what the adults look like now! I might just have found my new favorite dragon. ^^

I have two of each except for the Alpine, trying to get my hands on one. These are so gorgeous, I swear! Best release in a long time IMO <3