TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

I'm good on red....I have an orange...I just need pinks!

EDIT: Cousin got a pink for meee yay <3

Edited by igloo9201

These hatchlings are amazingly beautiful! wub.gif Congrats TheCompleteAnimorph on becoming an in-cave spriter! biggrin.gif

-bows- owo

Why did I not know this? I should get an email when a new thread is started in the News forum.. This is the third time I miss a release because I did not get an email... sad.gif

Oh well, these are beautiful eggs and hatchlings!

Ah, it looks like Treasurer Cherryblood, Senator Berrytail, Inspector Honeynose, Doctor Orangeback, and Duke Redscale all hatched healthy~

Professor Purplewing is sick though.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

All my eggs are at stage 5.... could hatch at any moment...

c'mon.... c'mon....

Ah, it looks like Treasurer Cherryblood, Senator Berrytail, Inspector Honeynose, Doctor Orangeback, and Duke Redscale all hatched healthy~

Those are some of the best dragon names I've ever heard. xd.png

Why did I not know this? I should get an email when a new thread is started in the News forum.. This is the third time I miss a release because I did not get an email... sad.gif

I recall many other people saying that they don't receive emails of new release threads in the past. I think it might be purposeful, unless it's just an error that happens a lot. But I've never heard anything about it being fixed. So the subscriptions for News probably aren't reliable, unfortunately. :/

Those names are beautiful, A+.

Edited by Dimar

You have a way with names.

Waaaaiiit a sec..is TheCompleteAnimorph the "TCA" that was mocking names before? OWO

I really am stupid....

Anyways, good luck with...Professor Purplewing.

Waaaaiiit a sec..is TheCompleteAnimorph the "TCA" that was mocking names before? OWO

Yup owo

Omfg professor purplewing that's awesome xd.png

I wish him/her a good recovery!

I recall many other people saying that they don't receive emails of new release threads in the past. I think it might be purposeful, unless it's just an error that happens a lot. But I've never heard anything about it being fixed. So the subscriptions for News probably aren't reliable, unfortunately. :/

Yeah, it is because the images are done with html code and set up before announcement time and then moved here, not just posted here. Nobody gets emails. Hopefully when we can see news from the cave, that will help people.

All of mine hatched when I was at work. So far have gotten three from the volcano.

For those worrying about them being like coppers:

People were having a hard time even seeing any coppers the second day, I don't think I remember anyone actually seeing one at all. People are still seeing and catching these DAYS after their release. These are NOT like coppers. They may not be super common(though I think a lot of the current "rarity" is user created), but I don't think they are like coppers, or even blusangs.

Edited by Nectaris

I think they seem difficult to get because they're with the regular drops, theres 30-40 people just looking for them, and everyones waiting for someone else to grab a different one to keep the line moving.

Let us all have a moment of silence in respect for the users that accidentally clicked the wrong egg for us.

(Dimar @ Sep 22 2014, 01:17 PM)

(SockPuppet Strangler,Sep 22 2014, 10:06 PM)

Yeah, it is because the images are done with html code and set up before announcement time and then moved here, not just posted here. Nobody gets emails. Hopefully when we can see news from the cave, that will help people.

So it's not just me.. Hopefully something can be done about this soon smile.gif I don't have the time to check everyday, so when I get an email about a release I know I have to make time to catch some eggs! ^^

I think they seem difficult to get because they're with the regular drops, theres 30-40 people just looking for them, and everyones waiting for someone else to grab a different one to keep the line moving.

Let us all have a moment of silence in respect for the users that accidentally clicked the wrong egg for us.

^^That would be me - 3 spazz-clicks so far lol.

I love these new eggs, but must. resist. clicking. on. waters. in. the. main. cave.

Phew, finally got my two from Alpine...tried for an egg from Volcano, but ended up grabbing a Copper instead....now I'm locked ^^''

Leidarendi  Posted on Sep 22 2014, 04:29 PM

QUOTE (bloodyneptune @ Sep 22 2014, 04:24 PM)

^^That would be me - 3 spazz-clicks so far lol.

I love these new eggs, but must. resist. clicking. on. waters. in. the. main. cave.

LOL Well I am helping out also. 1 more spazz click and I will be locked

You have a way with names.

I really am stupid....

Anyways, good luck with...Professor Purplewing.

Yeah. Naughty little bugger, that one. Heh.

<3

But seriously, I do love your sprites TCA. ^3^

Edited by RipPanther1

My eggies are getting cracks owo Luckily i had a female and male pink free so i will have an orange pair ♡

One pair of each and a single Volcano one. I'm satisfied^^

If somebody still needs a new egg from the volcano to complete their pair, just pm me. I have a single one to give away smile.gif

And it's gone~

Edited by Yeronoco

These are NOT like coppers. They may not be super common(though I think a lot of the current "rarity" is user created), but I don't think they are like coppers, or even blusangs.

When the copper got released it was said they would be uncommon. Now they are rare! I think it could be the same here. They go pretty fast.

When the copper got released it was said they would be uncommon. Now they are rare! I think it could be the same here. They go pretty fast.

Again though, people weren't seeing a single copper after the initial release. We are still seeing these though. If I were to guess their rarity I would probably say around the two-headed lindwyrm, though maybe a little more common than them.

Finished catching with two of each, and have exactly enough BSA-ready Pinks to Influence.

I doubt these will be too rare--I just caught two on my first try in between the :05 and :00 drops. Probably between uncommon and common. I doubt they'll be much more valuable than Blacks or Vampires, even if they are pretty.

Omg! Those names are so unique and amusing! I love them!!! I give you a Super A+ for creativity! Keep up the good work and thanks for the Dragons! They are beautiful! Especially the purples! /hoards/ >:D

Hope Professor Purplewing gets better!

Got one with this code related to Final Fantasy:

Orange Garnet hatchie

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna