TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Once I'm not egg locked, I'd be happy to help hunt some down for people that are having problems catching. I know how it is, I use my phone 99% of the time, and it's usually while I am at work with poop Internet connection here, so I just hop on and use my data instead. I dislike how the update to chrome on mobile got rid of the refresh button on the top of the bar, so now it's even more difficult. :S

Good luck to those who still don't have any. :<

Bless you and your generosity!

Have a cookie! (.';)

For all of us with poop internet.

Bless you and your generosity!

Have a cookie! (.';)

For all of us with poop internet.

wub.gif

D'awww. Thank you. I try. :3

Also, just because.. I'm changing my vote to pyralspite. Take that, TCA! tongue.gif

I rather like the sound of that.

Ugh, I still can't decide on what theme I'd want to name mine though. :S

Cute babies! I really love all the color variations, though I have to admit that I'm fond of the Alpine ones in particular. <3

I've managed to grab 5 Volcanoes, and 2 Coasts. Hopefully I can get my first pair of Alpines soon. :'3

Did I seriously just miss this...

Well, you are a little late to the party, but the eggs are still dropping. There are just lots of regular old eggs mixed in now.

...crap... there was a release... during the weekend i had 102 fever and slept for 16 hours because of it -headdesk-

time to go scrounge and hope i can manage to get some. even though ive failed at catching up on the past few releases i missed ewe;

at least they're looking cute so far. but i pray it isnt like the blusang situation where if you missed the release, you're SOL @-@;

Edited by Wandering4Ever

try at the 5 minute markers, you may get one ^^;

Well. I got one from The alphine and on from The volcanes... I miss The coast ._. But is not enought t.t

Something tells me I'm going to feel lucky having caught the only 2 I have xP

Got one Alpine and Coast egg each so far, and am waiting for space for a Volcano one. These look great!

Wow. I have two from alpine and two from volcane. Zero from coast.but i cannot see any!!

Probably because the eggs rarely linger for more than 30 seconds right now. Just wait until the next :00 or :05 mark before looking again.

What's with the "Nine eggs" thing? Last time it was "Eight eggs" and there weren't eight eggs that I could see.

What's with the "Nine eggs" thing? Last time it was "Eight eggs" and there weren't eight eggs that I could see.

Two different adult sprites, and one hatchie that he will freeze per egg color.

If you were here for either release as eggs, you'd have seen all eight dragons in the first post as eggs. Ie "eight eggs" and "nine eggs". Thanks to diff colors and dimorphism, undines had eight dragons in the first post. There are nine dragons in the first post for this release. All those started as eggs, hence eggs.

This really isn't some conspiracy as I keep hearing people trying to make it. o____O

This really isn't some conspiracy as I keep hearing people trying to make it. o____O

The denial says it all! You're covering up the conspiracy!

...but really, Sock is right. :Y TJ freezes the S2s and gets one of each adult. So, for these three different colors, it seems like he'll freeze one S2 for each and then the adults will have dimorphism, so he'll have both the male and female for each color. 3 different colors with 3 sprites each (one S2, adult male, and adult female) = 9 eggs.

Is there a thread anywhere for people who need help catching the new releases? I looked and couldn't find one. I'm asking because I'm having an incredibly easy time snagging these new releases so I'd definitely be happy to help catch them for people who are having trouble once I'm not egg-locked with my new release eggs.

I remember these~! happy.gif Glad I caught all of mine, good luck to all still searching!

After my experiences missing the trio and blusang releases, I almost had a heart attack when I realized I'd almost missed this one too! It took a few hours, but I managed to get 2 of the alpine and volcanic, and 1 of the coastals. =D (Plus a misclicked speckly egg.) Which is fine with me, I like purple and red better than orange anyway.

I had better luck catching on the 5 minute marks than I did on the hourly, so I definitely suggest that to the people trying to catch now. Good luck everyone!!