LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I think ubers is already welling up in tears about that ability of his...

Well, it'll keep Uber's king under control? Kind of? Please? At least Kyogre won't have 99.9% usage. Probably. These Hoen legend megas are really over the top. Kind of parried about an unbalanced metagame I'm UBERS now. At least it'll be fun to blast things. Lots of fun.

Does Rayquaza get U-Turn/Volt Switch? Because that would be beautiful. Rayquaza, U-Turn, Yveltal

Rayquaza's megaform's ability only lasts as long as he is on the field. It won't protect bacon bird.

Edited by sailing101

It reminds me of well, primal creature that used to live in the ocean thousand of years ago. The jaw horns make it appear more ancient and dangerous, but i feel like they left its upper head imbalanced

Does Rayquaza get U-Turn/Volt Switch? Because that would be beautiful. Rayquaza, U-Turn, Yveltal

No, it doesn't, surprisingly. I mean, Volt Switch isn't as surprising as it is almost exclusively on electric types, with a few others like steel (and of course Mew), but U-Turn? Almost everything that can fly (maybe not via HM but still flies)/is flying type can learn it. I'm shocked Rayquaza can't.

Also its ability will be incredibly ridiculous in Double Battles. Might not be as great for the *team* in singles but it's still an amazing way to wipe away weather as well as giving Rayquaza a HUGE defensive boost when switching in. Hooray for less damage from Stealth Rock (I assume)!

Rayquaza's megaform's ability only lasts as long as he is on the field. It won't protect bacon bird.

It's a weather condition, so I don't see why it wouldn't

Unless of course it's a Double Battle and then Yv can reap all the benefits of it.

Unless of course it's a Double Battle and then Yv can reap all the benefits of it.

Oh geez, that's kind of scary. There are so many pokemon that could benefit from this so much. Lugia and Ho-oh come to mind quickly, and so does Shaymin-S. This thing will be everywhere in Ubers-Doubles. So scared now, don't wanna face this thing in battle.

Holy karp, Skymin! That's right! imo that would be absolutely ridiculous.

For some reason one of the first things I thought of was Emolga...dunno why. Dunno how helpful it would be to M-Quaza.

Holy karp, Skymin! That's right! imo that would be absolutely ridiculous.

For some reason one of the first things I thought of was Emolga...dunno why. Dunno how helpful it would be to M-Quaza.

Emolga? Okay...

Rayquaza would appreciate the loss of a quad-ice weakness, and it might be able to tank a weaker un-stabbed ice move- not that there are many in ubers, since dragon is far superior. Electric resistance is handy, too, since Thunder and Thunderbolt are pretty good moves. Stone Edge wouldn't be SE, but Stone Edge users generally have too high attack for Rayquaza's thin defences can survive anyways. Although, the. Mega might give a decent buff to defences, which would be neat.

Emolga has Nuzzle owo *Is now going to make an Ubers doubles team centered entirely around an M-Rayquaza and Emolga core*

Well, I was thinking it would have a lot of support moves. Maybe not useful against Rayquaza's checks but still supporting with stuff like Nuzzle, Light Screen, Tickle, and Encore. But I'm not sure how good it would be. I actually got it confused with Pachi at first and was like "oh, it could be used like the tournament Pachi!" but I don't think it gets most of those moves. :\

Nuzzle was pretty much what I was thinking xd.png Scarfed Nuzzle Emolga goooo!

Actually, that's not a terrible idea... Scarf, Nuzzle, Volt Switch...

Pack two or three of them. Carry a Yveltal to be awesome and a Genesect for Xerneasses

Emolga gets Tailwind too. You could do something like Nuzzle, Tailwind, Taunt, and Encore.

Delta stream is not a weather condition.

Rayquaza's normal ability wasn't a weather condition either. It just prevents the weather from changing.

Delta stream is not a weather condition.

Rayquaza's normal ability wasn't a weather condition either. It just prevents the weather from changing.

The normal ability might not have been, but the new one *is*. It causes strong winds, which I'd say is definitely a weather condition. Personally I would consider the old ability still a weather condition as well, but it's considered a "null" condition that blocks other weather effects from happening.

The old one should have been a weather condition, that would have been neat. Fairly certain the new one is actually described as being a type of weather

I think the jaw horns would be better if they didn't look so much like insect jaws.

But that's what I love about them xd.png They turn Rayquaza into a badass dragon serpent that's a heavenly protector that manages to look slightly demonic at the same time!

The normal ability might not have been, but the new one *is*. It causes strong winds, which I'd say is definitely a weather condition. Personally I would consider the old ability still a weather condition as well, but it's considered a "null" condition that blocks other weather effects from happening.

To settle this, I did a little research.

Bulbapedia defines weather conditions as this:

In battle, weather is either determined by the location of a battle, due to overworld weather, or by a Pokémon creating a new weather condition with a move or Ability. Only one weather condition may be present at a time, and only the most recent weather condition will take effect.

and the entry for Delta stream:

When a Pokémon with Delta Stream enters battle, the Ability creates strong winds, a unique weather condition. The strong winds last as long as the Pokémon with Delta Stream is in battle.

So Rayquaza's delta stream does change the weather, but it goes away as soon as it leaves.

To settle this, I did a little research.

Bulbapedia defines weather conditions as this:

and the entry for Delta stream:

So Rayquaza's delta stream does change the weather, but it goes away as soon as it leaves.

Well, would you consider Desolate Land and Primordial Sea weather causers? I don't think it matters that it leaves the field, it's still a weather condition, it just has other conditions on when it activates. :U

I still think Rayquaza's regular Air Lock is a weather condition, though. It affects weather in some way, even if it is clearing it. That's all. XD I can understand it not officially being considered one, though!

Hey, in real life, we say "clear" is a whether. Why can't the pokemon always be battling in neutral weather? xd.png

I so consider the two other abilities weather inducers, though. Weather is a type of field effect that resembles or is actual whether, and heavy rain and heavy sunlight is most definitely a type of weather. It doesn't matter that it goes away.

That's not what I was going on about. I was talking about how the ability causes the weather to change, it is not the weather itself.

I didn't even know Delta stream caused weather to change until I looked it up.

The reason why I didn't know it was a weather ability was because the weather returns to normal when the Mega Rayquaza leaves the field. No other weather ability did that before.