TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

oh Thuwed list! Did TJ breed Thuweds this week?

I'm on list too.

I usually empty one egg slot but this week, I'm already scroll locked of pretty new released eggs in spite of considering of the list. X)

This drakes are toooo pretty.

He didn't breed anything since 25th March (perhaps because of the release), so don't worry, you didn't miss anything. I'm on the list too and I check TJ's dragons' progeny quite often now just to be sure.

Edited by Light Concorde

I'm surprised there's no love for the Noisy egg. It's not as pretty as the blue, but the pattern is so cool. Reminds me of a dragon story I read once, where all of the eggs had markings but the more unusual the marking, the rarer the dragon.

Plus it kind of looks like Batman's symbol. laugh.gif

*jumps in late and unnecessarily* Both of the eggs are very pretty but the noisy egg is my favorite of the two. Black and gold is one of my favorite schemes though, so it was kind of a given. I didn't even notice the batman resemblance: I knew someone mentioned the marking looked like a dragon, and then someone later called them "batman eggs" and I wasn't sure why. x3

I wish I was good at guessing names, hmm.

YAY I'm really happy, only need 1 more Coastal Release Egg then I am done with my collection <3

I still fail to see how chirping relates to bees or hornets. There ARE insects that chirp, but I thought those were things like cicadas and crickets.

Also not too sure about what chirping would relate to Batman (I know it's a joke, but still. Batman chirping would be adorable). XD

I still fail to see how chirping relates to bees or hornets. There ARE insects that chirp, but I thought those were things like cicadas and crickets.

Also not too sure about what chirping would relate to Batman (I know it's a joke, but still. Batman chirping would be adorable). xd.png

No one has said they tie in with the chirping, they don't really, they're just kind of observations about what the hatchling looks like.

It's not like we think Bee Batman has come to protect the streets of Dragon Cave and save us all from the TJoker.

Not to say that wouldn't be fun though~

It's not like we think Bee Batman has come to protect the streets of Dragon Cave and save us all from the TJoker.

...With the power of CHIRP.

Cannot un-imagine this now.

Also did you know some beetles chirp too when they feel scared? o3o That's so cute.

Edited by Light Concorde

Also not too sure about what chirping would relate to Batman (I know it's a joke, but still. Batman chirping would be adorable). xd.png

As cute as that image is laugh.gif - it's not the sound that reminds some of us of Batman, but the design of the egg. The golden pattern on the dark egg looks a little like the bat-symbol. If you squint. Hard. wink.gif

Oh my, that's so cute and cool at the same time - I had to run and reserve "Bee Batman", "The Power of CHIRP" (my favourite!) and "TJoker" as names ! laugh.gif

It feels weird knowing that I'll be awake when TJ's dragons grow up in 13 or so hours. Can't wait!

Oh my, that's so cute and cool at the same time - I had to run and reserve "Bee Batman", "The Power of CHIRP" (my favourite!) and "TJoker" as names ! laugh.gif

I'm glad such a silly thing turned out to be inspiring x3

I'm surprised there's no love for the Noisy egg. It's not as pretty as the blue, but the pattern is so cool.

There's a LOT of love here for the Noisy egg. I happen to think it's more beautiful than the blue, I tend to like those colors much more.

That being said, I love the blue as well. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Whew, I'll be able to make it back home after school just in time to see TJ's hatchlings grow up. I'll be thinking of 'em all day Dx

Althopugh ROBINS to chirp. AND this is a spring release. A robin drake, perhaps?

Althopugh ROBINS to chirp. AND this is a spring release. A robin drake, perhaps?

For me when I hear about chirping, I think of hockey players, and with that black and gold color scheme, maybe it's a PENGUIN egg. alot.png

You might be onto something. It could be a cicada drake - that would definitely explain the noisy chirping.

Well, Batman does tend to adopt orphaned baby birds...

(And the blues are still my favorites, yup)

I feel like I am in that commercial where they are saying "Open" "Open" "Open" and I am saying "Adult" "Adult" "Adult" lmao

I feel like I am in that commercial where they are saying "Open" "Open" "Open" and I am saying "Adult" "Adult" "Adult" lmao

hahahaha, Believe me, Merlot, you are not the only one, lol...

Gonna try and catch two more and that's it... I need two more males' cau

se I goofed and gendered two females instead... sigh

As cute as that image is :lol: - it's not the sound that reminds some of us of Batman, but the design of the egg. The golden pattern on the dark egg looks a little like the bat-symbol. If you squint. Hard. ;)

I know. XD Course it looks more like the symbol in the banner.

Also did you know some beetles chirp too when they feel scared? o3o That's so cute.

Just when I was having trouble naming a chicken, a name appears!

Now, I would pay to see TJ dressed up a the joker, holding the Batman eggie saying 'why so serious over release times?'

But hey, that's just me....

Since I have yet to post and I kinda want to before this is locked:

Okay, as seeing that the Batman egg versus the Moist egg favorites oh, well. Um, I love the Moist (let's call it Penguin to just giggle a little more) egg more, and I prefer the Penguin ungendered hatchling, but I love, love, love the Batman gendered hatchling, so now I'm just stalking for when TJ's eggs hatch.

Now, I would pay to see TJ dressed up a the joker, holding the Batman eggie saying 'why so serious over release times?'

But hey, that's just me....

I think, with his signature tophat, TJ must be the Penquin. biggrin.gif

I have named the first pair of my noisies with the Batman theme in mind. xd.png