TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I think, with his signature tophat, TJ must be the Penquin. biggrin.gif

I have named the first pair of my noisies with the Batman theme in mind. xd.png

Yes, I can see it now lol. I think we are all onto something here. I haven't gotten to naming my hatchlings yet, I'm still toying with names, but I'm going Batman with mine too lol

I actually think I know the blue ones... If they are what I think them to be then I will love them! <3

I can't get any eggs because I can't accsess my account due to where ever the cookies settings lies on my nook. So I'll have to try to remember tonight when I can. They look really cool though! ^-^

Uff! They will grown up at 1.00 AM for me... I don't even now if I will be able to see them immediatly or tomorrow sad.gif

I think I'll be doing a phone interview at that time. Well, usually, I'm sleeping so I guess it could be worse.

I can tell definitions that they are spring like. I can't wait ti get some but I can't help but be curious what the deer like one would look like... I mean, a bird dragon kinda makes sence but a deer one non xmas? Now I wonder, hehe...

i wish TJ would release more stuff that's actually on the completed list, tbh.

don't remember if the blue ones were or not, they're my favorite of the two so far.

I actually think I know the blue ones... If they are what I think them to be then I will love them! <3

They seem familiar to me too.

I am so excited! I love drakes- the first one released is one of my favorite sprites! It is always much more fun when elaborate lineages are made possible.

i wish TJ would release more stuff that's actually on the completed list, tbh.

don't remember if the blue ones were or not, they're my favorite of the two so far.

All dragons, excluding holidays, were on the completed list at one point. It was probably just a long time ago.

All dragons, excluding holidays, were on the completed list at one point. It was probably just a long time ago.

Doesn't stuff done in the artist's section / stuff simply PM'd directly to TJ (normal concepts, not Holiday ones) not go on the list?

Really looking forward to the "Noisy" dragons, just the idea it self is rather cute and I love the look they have. The color scheme is super striking as well, and I'm already poised to begin collecting them once the dragon types show up. Honestly they remind me of Doctor Seuss and I just love the matured look! It's beautifully understated with the detail done to the curves and the work on the wings.

In contrast, I'm neutral about the blue striped...slightly damp eggs. Part of that has to do with the word xd.png but also as interesting as the colors are, I don't much like the look of the hatchlings but we'll see how they turn out. Maybe they'll come into their own at adult stage.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Doesn't stuff done in the artist's section / stuff simply PM'd directly to TJ (normal concepts, not Holiday ones) not go on the list?

I believe this is the case, at least for e-mailed/PMed stuff, but the majority of upcoming sprites were probably on the completed list.

OMG soon we'll get to see the adults of our new drakes! 4 days and 3 hrs, close to my eggs (4 days and 5 hrs).

Is it just me or does this seem like a fairly fast release? The eggs are easy to get and the hatchlings are maturing today when it seems to take forever when it's a normal dragon...not that I'm complaining, I want to choose names.

OMG soon we'll get to see the adults of our new drakes! 4 days and 3 hrs, close to my eggs (4 days and 5 hrs).

Is it just me or does this seem like a fairly fast release? The eggs are easy to get and the hatchlings are maturing today when it seems to take forever when it's a normal dragon...not that I'm complaining, I want to choose names.

I'll agree that this was an easy release. I even managed to snag another bunch only after a short time in the cave earlier today smile.gif

Aurgh, 2 more hours. Time seems so slow for some reason >_<

Edited by RulenneClarissa

OMG I just took a very close look at the "Moist" ones and is it me but do they look like they are unwrapping a beach towel while lying down

OMG I just took a very close look at the "Moist" ones and is it me but do they look like they are unwrapping a beach towel while lying down

I can't unsee it now o_o

I can't unsee it now o_o

I second that.

I think after this last bunch, I'm going to go back to my regular programing. With all the new releases, I really need to catch up on my scroll goals of getting of 12 of each gender for each dragon type. Urgh.