TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

It's so nice to see lots of hatchlings on my scroll again. It was starting to look so empty. They're all so cute.

TJ's need to hurry up and grow.

The blue one is beautiful! I love the way his wings are so shiny. Of course, the coloring of the dark one is great too! biggrin.gif

Beginning to catch my second and final batch of them. Love the S1 hatchlings on my scroll! wub.gif

Caught my fourth moist egg: that finishes up my sets for both. I figured out a naming scheme, too. (I always pick random schemes for each release, or at least for each new breed.) happy.gif

*promptly goes and locks herself with other things*

Caught my fourth moist egg: that finishes up my sets for both. I figured out a naming scheme, too. (I always pick random schemes for each release, or at least for each new breed.) happy.gif

*promptly goes and locks herself with other things*

Congrats! I have four of the coast now, but only two of the others so far....got time to collect those, though, and my current pair is appropriately influenced, so not worried. biggrin.gif

both sets of eggs are about to hatch for me! Need one mroe noisy to round it out to four of each, then I shall continue my collection spree. owo;

A White egg and an Ice egg just hatched for me and the coloring looks so nice next to the Moist Drakes. Too bad they won't be able to interbreed though.

Yays, my first 3 new eggs hatched, now I just need 2 more moist eggs and 3 more noisy ones to complete my goal of two pairs each *happy dance*

oh oh oh I JUST now realized that this means we'll probably have some drakes with gender dimorphism! Delightful!

Also, I'm loving the look of the "noisy" ones, too. If the adults look anything like the hatchlings, I may have to start hoarding. And the "moist" ones, I can't really guess how they'll turn out, but I love the colors! Blue is my favorite, so the egg of many shades of blue really captivates me.

I wanted to stop at two each, but these guys are so awesome that I couldn't help but grab more. And those baby coast hatchies, d'ey is so kewt! wub.gif

My favorite dragons from the coast have always been blusangs, but these new guys are giving them a run for their money. biggrin.gif

I loved the blue egg - I hope the adult is more appealing to me than the hatchling ; A; Please let the blue one be beautiful. Please. Please.

-crosses fingers-

The little dark colored one is already gorgeous though - I wasn't much interested in the egg, but it's turning into such a cutie ; m;

So one is in the coast where is the other? *poor tired hw is so behind this release*

I loved the blue egg - I hope the adult is more appealing to me than the hatchling ; A; Please let the blue one be beautiful. Please. Please.

-crosses fingers-

The little dark colored one is already gorgeous though - I wasn't much interested in the egg, but it's turning into such a cutie ; m;

^ my exact thoughts

may have to start some more hoards if they do turn out pretty~~

So one is in the coast where is the other?  *poor tired hw is so behind this release*

The other one is in the jungle ^^

It says in the first post but ...

your welcome hardwired~

Edited by lollipop00

Oh gosh thank you lollipop00! You are a life saver!

Edited by hardwired

Boy do I have some great lineage projects planned with the coastal drakes and my day glories. I'll probably do the same with the jungle drakes and my night glories. Ou~ hurry and grow my sweethearts. I've got big plans for you! <3

This has probably already been posted many times, but the moist dragons look so much like Glaucus atlanticus! user posted image

If they take after that nudibranch they are going to be the cutest things ever!

This has probably already been posted many times, but the moist dragons look so much like Glaucus atlanticus!

If they take after that nudibranch they are going to be the cutest things ever!

The more people post this, the more worried I get. However, the more I see it, the more the hatchlings start to look like that creature...

And that would just suck because there's a glaucus wyvern in the completed requests thread that's been one of my favorites for quite a while. And somehow I doubt two dragons based off the same creature would end up in the cave together. ;(