TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

LMAO @ DennysCool & Spyridon. So I guess I am not the only one

Let's hope it's got a one-piece swimsuit on.

I come on thinking the adults should be here, but am disappointed with 1 hour left. Siiiigh. Hopefully they grow before I have to go and leave my wifi behind, >.<

Blue Striped sorts between Imperial Fleshcrownes and Golds, Chirpy sorts between Horses and Ice.

Hatched my 4 Chirps, hatching my 3 Coasts, will keep one of the 4 Coast eggs I just caught, then after these 3 hatch ill pick up 3 more Chirps [probably to gift, just because]

This release has been very pretty, and we haven't seen the adults yet~

Love that we have more drakes <3

Blue Striped sorts between Imperial Fleshcrownes and Golds, Chirpy sorts between Horses and Ice.

I thought the moist ones alphabetize between Geodes and Glories?

Edit: Oh wait, the range between Fleshcrownes and Golds is wide. There you, that's the most specific.

Edited by Spyridon

I come on thinking the adults should be here, but am disappointed with 1 hour left. Siiiigh. Hopefully they grow before I have to go and leave my wifi behind, >.<

I found the first post commenting that an egg hatched at xx:22 so in about 20 minutes we may start seeing adults... if they grow up right away wink.gif

ETA: I meant that the post was made at xx:22

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I found the first post commenting that an egg hatched at xx:22 so in about 20 minute we may start seeing adults... if they grow up right away wink.gif

You are very determined to see an adult! laugh.gif

I thought they would change at the half hour so 8 minutes early isn't so bad. tongue.gif

So so sleepy...and I have to wake up in 6 hours...but I really want to see the new dragons, before I go to bed!

You are very determined to see an adult! laugh.gif

I thought they would change at the half hour so 8 minutes early isn't so bad. tongue.gif

Oh you have no idea.

Though finding the post wasn't hard since it was on the same page I was chatting about drakes :3

Just 10 minutes left!

Darn I thought they would be adults by now sad.gif

Woah, definitely glad I grabbed all those Moist eggs, the Glaucus Drake is AWESOME biggrin.gif.

Yes!!!! The coastal drake is beautiful!

Wow, I love both drakes actually, time to start hoarding!!

Edited by Speedicus

Oh no, they were Glaucus Drakes... Absolutely gorgeous, but I suppose I'm kissing my Glaucus Wyverns goodbye now. Even their descriptions are similar... sad.gif

Got an adult! And somebody should give that one person a medal for guessing the right one.

It's quite big and different from the previous ones so I wonder if the drakes are being refdefined

Pretty! smile.gif

There's a stray 'as' in the third sentence, though. wink.gif