TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

How come people seem to think there's gender dimorphism for this one? *headtilts* TJ's only got three of each, that's S1, S2 and Adult isn't it? Wouldn't he have four if the adults had gender dimorphism?

How come people seem to think there's gender dimorphism for this one? *headtilts* TJ's only got three of each, that's S1, S2 and Adult isn't it? Wouldn't he have four if the adults had gender dimorphism?

He only freezes S2s. Three eggs means adult dimorphism, no hatchling dimorphism. smile.gif

YAY! My first set of eggies have hatched and I am egg locked with more. xd.png lol I am loving the blue colors of the coast egg and the hatchie looks pretty with the blues so I had to get more of those. hehe I grabbed a couple more of the jungle eggies though. tongue.gif

I caught four coasts and two jungles the first time around, this time I've done the opposite. I am pleased to see that these aren't 'near impossible' to catch a couple of days after the release. Looks like I just might be able to reach my goal of four pairs per breed for this lot before they settle into their drop ratios, whatever that may be.

I'm surprised there's no love for the Noisy egg. It's not as pretty as the blue, but the pattern is so cool. Reminds me of a dragon story I read once, where all of the eggs had markings but the more unusual the marking, the rarer the dragon.

Plus it kind of looks like Batman's symbol. laugh.gif

Odie's Drakes remind me of bees/wasps, though I didn't realize it until now. It'd make sense with the constant noise, too.

I'm surprised there's no love for the Noisy egg. It's not as pretty as the blue, but the pattern is so cool. Reminds me of a dragon story I read once, where all of the eggs had markings but the more unusual the marking, the rarer the dragon.

I love the noisy ones. I think it's prettier than the blue, but I tend to like darker colours. My favorite dragons on DC are the Ochre drake and the Seragamma Wyvern so it's exciting to see another earthy toned dragon.

Odie's Drakes remind me of bees/wasps, though I didn't realize it until now. It'd make sense with the constant noise, too.

Hey, I kinda see that too. Especially with the tail ending in a point. Looks like it could be a stinger.

A White egg and an Ice egg just hatched for me and the coloring looks so nice next to the Moist Drakes. Too bad they won't be able to interbreed though.

I'm thinking the moist one and Day Glory will be really pretty together.

The noisy will be stunning with Night Glory if the adults keep the colouring.

Just locked myself with 3 more Blues. Now I have 7 of each. Whoopie!

Why would the hatchlings be chirping, though?

The colors and egg description make sense, but the hatchling description kinda breaks the idea.

*twiddles fingers and awaits the last's hatching*

Imma lock myself even again~ Sadly, don't have enough influences. I'll be relying on luck xd.png;

If they're pretty, I'll probably be hoarding for a while X'3

While both breeds are interesting and have promise to be stunning adults, the noisy egg and hatchling are far more interesting to me than the blue, just because blue isn't my favorite color, and we do have a LOT of medium to light blue dragons.

Now, black and gold, with the Batmanesque symbol on the egg - that's intriguing! I do think it's the prettier of the two, just for my personal taste. I can see them blending well with both the Ochredrakes and the Glories. I'm not sure yet how the blue will looks with the Ochredrakes, or if the Glory blue and the new blue will clash, but I'm already certain about the color combinations for the dark Jungle golds! <3

I was going to say that I think the noisy dragons would be called Hornet drakes, but if I spelt that right it wouldn't fit between the Horse and Ice dragon, maybe it will be a play on the word though.

*twiddles fingers and awaits the last's hatching*

Imma lock myself even again~ Sadly, don't have enough influences. I'll be relying on luck xd.png;

If they're pretty, I'll probably be hoarding for a while X'3

This will be my last batch. I've used up 7 Females influences, 7 Male influences, and 14 incubations. I really need to work on my list of BSAs.

If the adult sprites end up as awesome as they seem to be, I'll probably hunt them until the next release or I get tired of it. laugh.gif

Hey, I kinda see that too. Especially with the tail ending in a point. Looks like it could be a stinger.

oh god i want an insectoid dragon so much

oh god i want an insectoid dragon so much

Wow that signature..soooo hypnotic ohmy.gif

Can't wait to see adult dragons tongue.gif

These eggs have been relatively easy to capture...

Thank you to all involved...

Hmm, I completely forgot about the thuwed list. Decisions, decisions. Screw it. I want my dragons even though that Thuwed could get my first CB Gold pair. I'm on the list so I can wait.

I shall go on record here to say I'm convinced that the jungle breed is some kind of frog. Although I have no idea how that fits between Horse and Ice...

Actually I prefer the Chirping egg. smile.gif The blue colours on the blue one are nice, but I'm not a fan of stripe patterns with so much contrast - I prefer either other forms (like the swirls of the Royal Blue), or colours that blend together more.

That said - the first thing I thought when I saw the new eggs was "Hey, that looks like a Batman symbol - how cool !" (But after looking closer I thought that was just me, because it doesn't really resemble it that much...) laugh.gif

I was going to say that I think the noisy dragons would be called Hornet drakes, but if I spelt that right it wouldn't fit between the Horse and Ice dragon, maybe it will be a play on the word though.

so did I. ;D

How about Hover Fly drakes instead of Hornet drakes?

S2 hatchling really looks like a bee and 'noisy' means 'buzzing', I guess.

Hmm, I completely forgot about the thuwed list. Decisions, decisions. Screw it. I want my dragons even though that Thuwed could get my first CB Gold pair. I'm on the list so I can wait.

oh Thuwed list! Did TJ breed Thuweds this week?

I'm on the list too.

I usually empty one egg slot but this week, I'm already scroll locked of pretty new released eggs in spite of considering of the list. X)

These drakes are toooo pretty.

Edited by physicsx