TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Oh, these look great! I wonder what the males look like. We'll see that in about an hour I guess smile.gif

Next step, think about lineages biggrin.gif

ParticleSoup, Dracchan, LadyLyzar, do you happen to have more background info on the dragons? I always love more background info biggrin.gif

Hope they are okay with me saying this, but I believe brute's are Stromboli's concepted babies, so they are probably the one to ask for extra brute info. :3

Well, I had a bunch of guesses for their breed names, none of them right. laugh.gif

OMgosh, the Brute dragon is soooo gorgeous. The colors are incredible, he looks so rich.

I couldn't sleep so I waited to see them.

Kudos and applause tot the spriters.

Hope they are okay with me saying this, but I believe brute's are Stromboli's concepted babies, so they are probably the one to ask for extra brute info. :3

Oh, you're right, Sock!

*puppydog eyes looking at Stromboli* Would you, pretty please, be willing to share more info on the Brutes? smile.gif

Now that is the Fever Wyvern adult sprite I was hoping for, when I saw the hatchlings. smile.gif

To TJ (if you're reading this): In the second phrase of the Fever Wyvern's description, the word bacteria misses the letter 'c'. wink.gif

Soooo pretty new dragons wub.gif Especially the Fever Wyvern. I was right about that one, I have seen him on the completed request list some time ago and immediately thought "Please release them soon! They are great!"

But I found a little mistake in their description:

This bateria is used to help kill prey or as a defense mechanism

There is a "c" missing in "bacteria" wink.gif

Wowee, these are some good-looking dragons. I'll need to hoard the fever dragons for sure...

Sorry, where do I go to see the adult? It's not on the wiki yet :X

First post on this thread smile.gif

Sorry, where do I go to see the adult? It's not on the wiki yet :X

Just click on the pictures of TJ's adults in the thread's first post. smile.gif

Caerbannog, go to the first page wink.gif

Lol double- ninja.gif'd

I'm slow tongue.gif

Edited by DMCfan94

Somethings wrong with my hatchlings. They gendered, but the Fevers don´t show any gender sign and the Brutes are fogged. blink.gif

Dude the Brute looks like the Black Marrow version of a Frill dragon. blink.gif Or the male version at least. The female not so much. Or maybe I need to go to bed. laugh.gif

Interesting bit about the Fever dragons. Seems like DC's version of the Komodo dragon thought it's killing potential is in the spikes.

Edited by Spyridon

Oh, I'm really liking the designs of both dragons this time around! Can't wait to grab some more eggs! <3

As a side note, I did notice that "bacteria" was spelled incorrectly in the second sentence of the Fever's description.

Aaand the last one grew up too. I like what I see xd.png

Good job spriters!

For some reason I want to try breeding Fevers with Seragammas or BBWs. Oh and Flamingos! biggrin.gif

Brutes might look good with Crimsons or ... Embers maybe?

Love the fever dragon! The brute dragon looks badass, but I feel disappointed for some reason. Not sure why. I'm probably gonna hoard fever wyverns till the end of time.

Oh, there's my babies. smile.gif

And the Fevers! Dracchan, ParticleSoup, they're amazing.

I'd like to formally thank LadyLyzar for truly bringing this concept to life with her work on every stage. I'd also like to thank and congratulate BlueSkyy for her artist debut with the females. I'm so, so fortunate to have had such talented partners on this project. Definitely couldn't have got these babies where they are now without them. smile.gif

When it's not five in the morning I'll try to gather my notes on the breed into some coherent information. I'm goin' back to bed now. ^-^

and now I can unhide my scroll with my spoilery Brute names. hehehe.

Wow, beautiful adults!

The Brute dragon is so gorgeous. They look very strong rolleyes.gif

Oh my Lord! Look at both of those beauties! O__O There is no favorite this time...they're both equally wicked! Love them! smile.gif

Thanks again TJ and of course, thank you to the wonderful artists! Beautiful!

I love them all already, and I've even already made a choice for a lineage combo!

Fever Wyverns x Bright-breasted Wyverns

Brutes x Hellhorses

I think these two combo's are great smile.gif

Thanks to all artists for this great work! Congrats, Stromboli & Blueskyy, with your debuts!

Edited by Sheriziya

There seems to be a glitch affecting some gendered brute hatchies: http://dragcave.net/lineage/r8DES

Yes it shows as fogged, although it is not. Probably only females are affected, as my male looks normal.

I guess it's indeed a weird glitch, cause when I click the view link I can see all the data of the dragon. It does show a fogged picture there too, though.