TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I understand everyone is glad about this new long release, but it makes me a bit worried that this will be new ubercommon cave blockers tongue.gif

Ah well, not complaining! If they're as pretty as their eggs I'll still keep picking them up. smile.gif

I'll be really sad if these become cave blockers. I've realized that sprites have changes drastically, a big difference between old dragons and the ones that have been released since I joined dragcave.

If they become ubercommon, I guess that would only change if TJ keeps adding more and more ubercommon dragons but I think the rate will taper off after a couple of weeks.

Hopefully.

Caught 9 of the brutal looking ones... hm, yes I think that's a good number. Two of their codes are eipex and 40lbX =) This was a very good release indeed.

Edited by Nine

Waag my babies won't hatch until I'm back from volunteering. D:

Oh well at least when I unfog em later they'll be ready and then I can grab some more! :3

4 hours to babies! I can't wait to try and snag my next round. Feels like forever...as usual...until TJ's babies grow up. I can't wait to see what the adults look like! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I have absolutely loved this release. The low stress was very much appreciated. Thanks, TJ. A LOT.

The low stress was very much appreciated. Thanks, TJ. A LOT.

Yes, Yes, and YES again!

Yeah, I agree with everyone. This no stress release was wonderful! I missed the midnight drop so when I found out about the release I was worried I'd have to struggle through the normal eggs hunting for the new eggs! That was not the case and I was so happy about it!

Thanks so much TJ!

Still 21 hours to go before we get to see the first adult! I am so curious about them. The hatchlings show so much promise!

Thank you for the new eggs!!

I just can't wait to see what they look like when they fully mature!!!! biggrin.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have absolutely loved this release. The low stress was very much appreciated. Thanks, TJ. A LOT.

Sir, you have no idea how much I agree.

Still 21 hours to go before we get to see the first adult! I am so curious about them. The hatchlings show so much promise!

me, too, me too biggrin.gif

when I wake up tomorrow they'll be adult. and the hubby's first eggy hatched during the night.

I am not a huge purple dorsal fan, but it kinda seems like a given they'd look good with the darker one. Anyone else think so?

what a great release, I agree that it's really nice to be able to get them, so that no matter what happens later, at least at the beginning there wasn't any angst smile.gif

me, too, me too biggrin.gif

when I wake up tomorrow they'll be adult. and the hubby's first eggy hatched during the night.

I am not a huge purple dorsal fan, but it kinda seems like a given they'd look good with the darker one. Anyone else think so?

what a great release, I agree that it's really nice to be able to get them, so that no matter what happens later, at least at the beginning there wasn't any angst smile.gif

They look like they would be good with red dorsals.

ddaaawwwwww

the alpine S1 hatchies look like little demonic dobermen pinchers

*snuggles her demonic puppys*

The darker eggs looks almost like a messed up Red Dorsal egg!

The dark ones are still around but I have not seen a single of the green on in the cave .. I guess they are rares?

edit: nevermind they suddenly dropped in a frenzy after minutes of nothing biggrin.gif

Edited by Barbayat

ddaaawwwwww

the alpine S1 hatchies look like little demonic dobermen pinchers

*snuggles her demonic puppys*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw dobbies in them.

@Barbayat: Nah, I caught three this morning. They're still around.

Edited by Sir Barton

The dark ones are still around but I have not seen a single of the green on in the cave .. I guess they are rares?

I've seen quite a lot of them in the jungle this morning and some of them sat there through numerous refreshes, so no, I don't think they are rare.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw dobbies in them.

happy.gif

between them and the black teas i could build an army of kittehs and demonic puppys and take over the world *grins*

btw, everyone, this is Damien he was born under a bad omen *cackles*

I now have 6 roughhousers, compared to 3 flares. I think I might hoard them.

Edit: 8 now. I'm going to stop for the time being. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon