TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I am so going to breed the Brutes with Royal Blues! I might even do a Royal Blue/Royal Crimson/Brute spiral ^^ would anyone like to join me?

I'm officially making a checker with Brutes X Ember, breeding it to Marshmarrow

eee Can't wait!

user posted image

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Wow. All I can say is that these sprites are outstanding. Good job sprinters. Thank you TJ.

I got the fever wyverns in no time, but I'm having a little more trouble with the brutes.

Edit: I just needed to wait for a fresh crop of eggs to drop, I got two of each fast and easy biggrin.gif

Edited by Cecona

Wow, these dragons are beautiful! Great job Spriters!

I'm glad I managed to get three of each so easily. I thought I'd have to put a lot more effort into it, so this is a relief.

I wish I can catch a couple more. I'm currently locked with trade and IOU fodder. dry.gif

I love the adult Brutes but both breeds are completely outstanding, well done spriters! Only a few more hours till mine are adult. :3 >3< Can't wait~

I love these dragons. Congratulations to the spriters! My second batch is hatching so I am already collecting eggs for my third batch. (EDIT: Done. 7 eggs and 14 hatchlings)

I really love the shade of green for the Fever Wyverns and the orange tips of their wings, looking like they are on fire.

My initial reaction when I saw the adult sprites for the Brutes: "hmm... if the males fight for the attention of the females like rams, bulls or stags, then they should have more muscles; they should be heavier." But then I remembered that theses beasts are supposed to fly. The male Brutes would not be able to lift their own weight if they were much heavier.

Edited by Bugzilla

I just grabbed a ton of fevers. Ironically, as soon as my fever wyvern egg hatched, I fell Ill with a high fever.

Edited by Melomancer

I almost forgot: Thank you so much, TJ, for a relaxed, happy release, were getting the great new dragons didn't eat up half a day and more !!!

Waiting for these beautiful dragons to grow up is a pain, I want to get to breeding. And with the Fevers finally being a bacteria-using dragon, it almost makes me want to hoard them.

I'm glad it wasn't a rushed release and the flooding of eggs was longer than usual, as I managed to get 5 of each quite easily.

I don't know if anybody notes, but in Fever Wyverns description: "To make up for a lack of physical strength, Fever Wyverns rely on a strain of deadly bacteria which grows on their tail spines. This bateria is used to help kill prey or as a defense mechanism. The bacteria will attack the victim’s ..." there is c missing smile.gif

Edited by aky-mala

I don't know if anybody notes, but in Fever Wyverns description: "To make up for a lack of physical strength, Fever Wyverns rely on a strain of deadly bacteria which grows on their tail spines. This bateria is used to help kill prey or as a defense mechanism. The bacteria will attack the victim’s ..." there is c missing smile.gif

wow Your eyes are as keen as the hawk. I'm impressed!

And now, assuming everything genders properly, I have all of both that I need (for now LOL). Such a wonderfully painless release.

Thank you to the spriters for making such nifty dragons.

Oooh, I remember seeing the Fever Wyverns before. They're my favorite of the two but the brutes are beautifully done as well. A great addition to DC, these two are I'd say.

I'm really quite taken by the Fever Wyverns. Not only do they have a wonderfully creepy description (<3!), but they've got wonderful colours and they're wyverns. ...I have a weakness for wyverns. happy.gifuser posted image Seriously love the wing edges, though. My boyfriend doesn't play, but I had to show him TJ's adults, and he's really impressed, too.

The brutes are nice as well. smile.gif They have beautiful tails!

Edited by pinkgothic

I got three of them!

Well I had four, but one died...

Ouch that sucks. Hopefully it wasn't by a malicious troll.

I noticed this as well.

I've enjoyed this drop... No hassles, no fuss, actually had a few people complaining that it was too easy... Not me!!! biggrin.gif

Do the Fever Wyverns have a different female adult sprite than the male?

no. The male adult and female adult are the same sprite.

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah... Love this release! First time I have ever been able to replenish my stock of dragons three times!

One batch of seven growing up in three hours, another batch of hatchlings (ungendered) and a brand new batch of eggs!

I now have more Fever Wyverns because I actually like the Fever Wyvern's just a scrap more than the Brutes (though the female Brute sprite is AWESOME).