TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Yay another wyvern and I love the Brute dragons, I think I just might have a mini army of Brute dragons. I do like the Fever dragons, I just like the Brute one more, thank you TJ and Spriters for another release. *Throws cookies at TJ and Spriters*.

Woah the fever dragons are certainly appropriate for this season *blows nose*

The Fevers are lovely. They remind me of the dragons on ancient manuscripts

The brutes are also classic dragons . Thank you for both (-starts to plan lineages...)

These are both excellent dragons to add to my collection. mwahahahaa *hoards the beauties*

And YES! Someone said the Brutes look like Halloween dragons.. I thought so too! They'd look so cool with Black Marrows. biggrin.gif

Ah my unknown gender Fever finally decided what they were. Good, now I can influence and incubate the last egg. xd.png

I was hoping for more orange but the dragons are fine.

Edited by thomasgold19

Now that some are mentioning it, I think I vaguely remember the Brutes from the Completed list!

Wow, I feel so old. :'D

Finally got to get a look at the adults. Good job guys! Now to plot out lineages... biggrin.gif

Oooooh, I absolutely love the adult brute sprites! Wouldn't they look totally awesome in a lineage with marrows? And the concept for the fever wyverns is very unique and quite cool! I think I'm going to try breeding mine with tangars when they grow up.

they both look nice. I like more the color combination of the fever dragons, and the color of the brute dragons definitely show their strenght.

dragons just keep getting cooler and cooler! awesome job! (although nebulas will always be my favorite haha)

Love these guys so much! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and all the spriters involved!

These are fantastic! Thanks everyone! I adore the Fever Dragons, looks like I have another species to start hoarding smile.gif

Oooh I love the adults. The Fevers are so cool... what a unique concept and awesome colors. And the Brutes are awesome too... I sooo want to breed a checker with them x Marrows. Only I don't have any CB Marrows....

Credit for the design of the Brutes definitely goes to Stromboli and Blueskyy. I just saw the flood-filled, absolutely gorgeous female sprite in the thread, and loved her so much that I instantly asked if I could shade her!

In addition, the art style of that lovely lady was close enough to my own that I was able to sketch and sprite the male for a matched set.

All questions about breed behavior, though - that will have to go to Stromboli! smile.gif

Hey, I remember seeing the Brutes! =D They look great... finally released. Gratz, guys!

LOVE the new dragons! the Brute dragons have a sweet sprite and the Fever Wyverns have an awesome story. They remind me of Sting Ray poison.