TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

If you look at the bottom of the hatchie's pages you can see ;3

I had no idea you could do that! xd.png Good to learn something new smile.gif

Nice job btw. wink.gif

Particle Soup said that the "Flairs" are supposed to be common. They can't be any more extreme than some of the more recent releases dry.gif

The 24 hour mass release may have been in response to requests/complaints

@Saynna

the spriter credits are listed at the bottom of the dragons page-- you can check the hatchling spriters by looking at TJs

Ah thanks for that. I really need to get back to IOU breeding. I'm still 4 hours out from hatching. Oh boy. Interesting names for sure.

I think I remember seeing the heavy ones out in public before Lyz touched them up! I'm glad she did, they're great now. biggrin.gif Sooooo excite for them to grow!

Contrats to the artists, Particle and Lyzar, and our new blood too!

Ah, my goodness. Thirty hours til they grow. Seems like forever. tongue.gif

Wish I'd been on to get the first wave of eggs, so I could fill up again tonight. I won't be able to help myself during class tomorrow, and will probably go hunting in the middle of the day. I'm such a great student...

These little devils are tough, less than an hour to go and barely cracked!

These little devils are tough, less than an hour to go and barely cracked!

Really?? mine all have big holes laugh.gif

Best monthly release ever.

I hope this is the new norm. I actually really detested the scramble to get the new release and avoid the cave blockers. A full day to just get the new release and fill up my spaces, the same as a holiday release, is a relief.

I hope this is the new norm. I actually really detested the scramble to get the new release and avoid the cave blockers. A full day to just get the new release and fill up my spaces, the same as a holiday release, is a relief.

Totally agree!

This Release is terrific, in every possible way!

First batch hatched, second round on scroll. It's a great release and so far I am liking the new additions. Thanks to TJ, ParticleSoup, LadyLyzar, and Stromboli.

First batch hatched smile.gif Second batch caught.

Got most of my second batch caught. Can't decide if I want one more green one or one more purple one.

I got two breeding pairs of each: that's really all I start with. I can't wait to see the adults now!

Oh yay a new release!!!! Where are these found? I found one at the Jungle but no were else

Edited: oh I see now!

!

Edited by Destiny Arts

Oh no! I had no idea. =/ eeeek. I shouldve. Crazyness. Time to hunt! (i dont know where to look either?)

Oh no! I had no idea. =/ eeeek. I shouldve. Crazyness. Time to hunt! (i dont know where to look either?)

Large and heavy in Alpine, orange flare in Jungle. Good luck!

Okay, now that I somehow have those (they seem easier to catch! And that makes me happy!) I can examine those kiddos. Gosh theyre pretty, arent they? Already planning with their colors...

I must say I agree!

I always had to trade for any release eggs in the past and this time I can get them myself. This is really nice for a change smile.gif

I totally agree!! My internet is a bit slow and normally catching the eggs during the release day is almost impossible for me.

By the way, they are gorgeous! biggrin.gif

I agree 100%!

They were nicely easy to catch on Sunday, and they're still pretty easy to catch today, even though they no longer mass drop.

(I just filled up to having 2 pairs of each, which makes me completely happy. biggrin.gif)

Please, please let this stay the way new Releases happen in the future! thumbs_up.png

(Also, the dragons are pretty, as far as I can tell by now. tongue.gif)

Thanks for a great and relaxed Release, TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

This Exactly

First Release I've been able to grab a full batch. Then after they hatch, immediately be able to fill myself up again. Hope all the future releases are like this. No more after work scramble to grab eggs.

Second batch caught. I have 7 of each kind now.

These new releases are much easier to catch than the old ones. I am curious to see the adults tomorrow...