TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Have four of the purple/red hatchies, was traded two more eggs, and caught 4 more eggs. I be hoarding*, and I don't caaaaaaaaare...TRALALALALA!

8 more hours until TJ's grow up. I don't think I'll make it. xd.png

*It's not my fault they're so easy to get right now!

Edited by blackdragon71

I have three breeding pairs of the heavy eggs, and currently two of flare pairs. Didn't influence one of the flare eggs as I didn't think I would be getting another one, and also I like leaving it to random choice of gender, but now I have to wait for it to gender to influence my final breeding pair. dry.gif

Either way, great release. I love coming right into the cave and scooping up eggs as I please. Hatchies definitely look promising, once I wake up I will be able to see the adults. Oh, the anticipation is killing meeee! Haha

Finally got my hatchlings named - yeah, I name them before I know anything about the breed because I go with random schemes. The heavy ones are named after dogs (the 'whelp' is an inside joke), since the hatchlings look a bit canine. The orange flare ones are named after Steins;Gate references for no particular reason.

I'm excited to see the adults! It'll have to be when I wake up in the morning, but DC will be the first thing I check. laugh.gif

Eeeeeeee! I now have 5 of each! <<<is hoarding xd.png

Cannot wait to wake up and see what the adults look like.

SO MUCH ANTICIPATION D:

The orange flare ones are named after Steins;Gate references for no particular reason.

Yay! I'm not the only one who was reminded of Steins;Gate!

Edited by Aelth

Oh goodness, so much of me wants to stay up until they grow up so I can be here for it, but I will hate myself so much if I don't sleep tonight. I've got class from 8 am to 10 pm tomorrow, and no space for a nap. D:

... Might do it anyway. Might be worth it.

Geez forgot to put my eggs in nurseries. I'm a horrible keeper *runs off*

4 of my 7 eggs have hatched!! I want to see the adults biggrin.gif

Is so tired now. Will check back this afternoon to see what the adults look like.

2-3 more hours, yay. I'm more curious about the "dobies" since I can't really remember them at all.

I named my Flares after diseases o3o, as I believe the tail stingers are poisonous. No idea what naming theme to choose for the dark ones.

How do people know when the adults will hatch? My hatchlings finally hatched but I wanna know what the adults look like before I name them :X

2 hours left <3

a 'large and heavy' hatchling looks like a Spriter's Heartseeker!

Gaah only two hours left! Two loooong hours.... xd.png

Please don't tell me that this guys will mature around 0600 DC time.

1 of each breed is supposed to grow up in about an hour, which is 5AM cave time, I think.

The other four each should grow up in 2 hours, so those indeed go at 6AM cave time.

Or at least, that's if I'm correct smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

6am cave time is still too early for me. xd.png Have these guys received nicknames? Flame/fire-something and something else? Edit: Thanks, Sheriziya. smile.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Orange Flared, I think, which I've also seen called Frilled (cause the eggs have a resemblance to the original Frill eggs).

Roughousers for the Large & Heavy one's, I think. Not too sure about that one, though.

As usual - the Dragons will mature when I am in work *grumbles*

Ah well - at least I can come home to the Adults.

Fever Wyvern... looks pretty good tongue.gif

EDIT: And the Brute one looks even better! ohmy.gif

Edited by KingZanto

Oh, these look great! I wonder what the males look like. We'll see that in about an hour I guess smile.gif

Next step, think about lineages biggrin.gif

ParticleSoup, Dracchan, LadyLyzar, do you happen to have more background info on the dragons? I always love more background info biggrin.gif

Beautiful adults. I'll have to collect armies of both of these.