TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Alpine and Jungle

Thank you.

Got 3 of each and a misclick before i found their descriptions. Hopefully i'll be able to get one more of both later.

And that these gender right and don't refuse.

Yay, first non-holiday release since I've joined! I've recently started hoarding pinks, so my scroll is locked up and I could only get the flare one sleep.gif

EDIT: Finally got a heavy egg from the Volcano, and it had one click, one view, and one unique view. Is this a glitch? It's never happened to me before. I would understand if it had come from the AP, but I found it in the Cave.

Edited by SparrowSelkie

I really like the roughhousing chaps - their posture and looks remind me of (Spanish) bulls.

I got four of the heavy ones and three of the flare ones, I'm loving the looks of them both.

ufff, i'm glad i managed to catch 2 of each :3 i didn't visit the site yesterday, so today i opened the forums from my phone and saw this thread and went crazy thinking i had lost the chance to get some on time :c but i did get some~ yay~

Yay, first non-holiday release since I've joined! I've recently started hoarding pinks, so my scroll is locked up and I could only get the flare one sleep.gif

EDIT: Finally got a heavy egg from the Volcano, and it had one click, one view, and one unique view. Is this a glitch? It's never happened to me before. I would understand if it had come from the AP, but I found it in the Cave.

I'm guessing the one click, view and unique view is from you.

I like both the hatchie sprites, but the "roughhousing" hatchies are especially cool! Their colors remind me of the black marrows. I think I might end up hoarding them, depending on what the adult sprites look like.

I can't wait to see what the green ones look like when they grow up. @_@ They're my favorites so far of the two. I like how lizard-ish the faces look on the hatchies...they're adorable.

A bit late to the party, but managed to get both eggs, and a surprising brine sitting in the biome waiting for me to catch.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Finally got a heavy egg from the Volcano, and it had one click, one view, and one unique view. Is this a glitch? It's never happened to me before. I would understand if it had come from the AP, but I found it in the Cave.

Are you sure it wasn't from the Alpine? As far as I'm aware, they shouldn't be dropping in the Volcano at all...

Also, yeah, it might've registered a click/view/UV from you, or maybe someone just happened to be lurking on your scroll. Happens sometimes. smile.gif

Yay! My eggs are starting to crack! ^.^ Hopefully when I get back from volunteering tomorrow afternoon they'll be ready to hatch!

Waiting for TJ's to grow up is always so intense. C'mon little ones! Show us how wonderful you look! I remember seeing the green egg before, but I don't remember if I saw the adults! So I'm super excited.

I pretty much had to stop visiting the dragon request and completed request sections so I can be surprised. xd.png When the Brimstone dragons cave out I recognized them instantly.

It's so intense waiting for TJ's hatchlings to grow up. I just wanna see what you grow up into, you gorgeous eggs........

That green one is REALLY reminding me of the Frilled egg with its design, too. Or maybe it's just me. I don't really know.

I think its all of us o.o

anyone has some miracle grow for those hatchies? I cant get over how cute they are, the dark ones remind me of marrows and vamps

It's so intense waiting for TJ's hatchlings to grow up. I just wanna see what you grow up into, you gorgeous eggs........

That green one is REALLY reminding me of the Frilled egg with its design, too. Or maybe it's just me. I don't really know.

I can see the Frilled egg in the new green egg as well! I love the look of the Frills--I wish I would have been around to get one!

Waiting for the hatchies to grow up is TORTURE! xd.png

How are these so easy to get this time.

Not complaining...it's just odd.

Is it possible these will be extremely common breeds?

Probably and probably not, but who knows. I'm not sure if anyone else would know but TJ.

Anyways, I wish TJ's hatchies would grow up already x.x

Does anyone know who made the sprites? =o

Caught two of each and am hoping my little pink girl grows up to help me make both breeds into viable breeding pairs!

Oooooh They look awesome can't wait to see them all grown up! Thanks so much TJ and the spriters!

Does anyone know who made the sprites? =o

If you look at the bottom of the hatchie's pages you can see ;3

Is it possible these will be extremely common breeds?

Particle Soup said that the "Flairs" are supposed to be common. They can't be any more extreme than some of the more recent releases dry.gif

The 24 hour mass release may have been in response to requests/complaints

@Saynna

the spriter credits are listed at the bottom of the dragons page-- you can check the hatchling spriters by looking at TJs

Edited by dragonpuck