TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I'm officially hoarding the Brutes now omg so much love. They're so huge and majestic and intimidating. I'm so breeding them with Royal Crimsons. Don't care what it looks like, RC's look good with everything anyway. wub.gif

And the Fevers are really great too, not exactly my kind of sprite to collect but I like the concept a whole lot, so I'll probably end up with a ton anyway. Dragons who use bacteria to kill. So cool. I've probably seen these as a dragon request too, just didn't recall it from the babies... but now I remember. Loved the idea back then, love it now as well.

ParticleSoup, thanks for the sharing the information about the Fever Wyverns! It's a good thing they actually can make friends, but that they're being cautious smile.gif And that's a very smart way of keeping the scavengers at bay!

Thanks again to all the spriters! Wonderful work smile.gif

Congratulations to Dracchan and ParticleSoup on the Fever Wyverns, and to Stromboli, Ladylyzar and Blueskyy for the Brute Dragons! These are both beautiful additions to the Cave, and I will be collecting a LOT more of both of these breeds. wub.gif

@ ParticleSoup - Thank you for the extra information on the Fevers! I like the idea that they would be friendlier if they could guarantee the safety of those they want to be close to. I can see how some of the more sensitive members of the breed would suffer with this self-imposed exile, and some may even try to find various ways to control their dangerous stingers. <3

@ Stromboli - I'm looking forward to your notes on the Brutes. I love the colors, and am so glad you got LadyLyzar in on these. She has an amazing eye for color and the physical details on all of her dragons! <3 Congratulation too, on getting Blueskyy into the Cave with her contributions! I did guess correctly on the breed and have some names stuck on nameholders for the start of my beautiful Brute community. I'm glad you were able to put names aside for yours, too!

Thank you to all of you for your work on these gorgeous new dragons!

And Orlageddon - Yes to Royal Crimsons, (always! biggrin.gif) but check out the Red males with the Brute females too! <3

I didn't think the Fever Wyvern description would've been so.....dark.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Love how the fevers curl up in the sun during the day... big, death-causing kitties xd.png

Too bad they don't have more orange markings though... you were supposed to be the new frills, darn it! D:<

I like the brutes (especially the colors, and the female's head) but a bit bummed that their description is pretty much "they be mountain goats." Was looking forward to some really sweet destructive fighter dragon.

Ooh the adults are all great! Really high quality sprites. Fantastic jobs, spriters.

The Fever Wyverns are my favorite, though I do like them both. The Fevers are just really unique, and they've got a neat name. tongue.gif

Oh gosh. I think I'm going to hoard those Fevers now. Something tells me they'll look really pretty with Neotropicals or Canopys. And I love their concept- the whole 'using venom as a weapon' thing? Seriously awesome. And those Brutes are just gorgeous as well.

Another great release, by both the spriters and the people who came up with the concept. Great job!

It's always nice to wake-up to new dragons! Their flourish without going over the top is very nice and their colors will make them popular crosses. I'm looking forward to my next breeding project - as soon as I collect enough of these great dragons. I'm also looking forward to the more in-depth descriptions which bring out their characters more.

Well done Spriters, TJ, and all who were involved in this very pleasant and low stress release! It really is nice to have these from time to time. THANKS!!!

Both new breeds are gorgeous (although I am slightly biased to the Fever)

Hats off to the spriters wub.gif

As soon as I saw that the green ones were called Fever Dragons, I immediately thought of:

"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

Lol

Both sprites are very lovely - thanks TJ and the artists!

Edited by Leidarendi

Popping in to look at the adult sprites this morning, can't stay long - the brutes are looking very nice! I love the male's chin spikys. And is it just me or did TJ forget to freeze the S2 hatchlings...

Wow, the adult dragons are fantastic! Glad I managed to catch two pairs of each.

Thank you again, TJ and spriters, for a great release!

Thank you TJ and the great spriters, A-1 job on both dragons.

Thank you for your work. wink.gif

I really like both of these. Especially, I like the shade of green on the fevers, and green-yellow-orange is a great combination. And the brutes are perfect for their name. Congrats to all the spriters, well done! Off to think of breeding possibilities.

The new dragons are gorgeous! *goes and locks herself again with brutes* I already have several lineage ideas.... Please gender right, my babies. *snuggles eggs and hatchlings*

the fever one is beautiful

the brute is quite nice, maybe get rid of the beard? xd.png

well, am happy it looks cool

Oh... The one Fever hatchling that I didn't influence is showing up as gender unknown. I hope TJ gets that fixed because I need to know what it is in order to influence my last egg. >.<

Oh, my...

the adult Purple Bulls are drop dead gorgeous ( I don't wanna call a dragon brute...)

they would absolutely look gorgeous with hellhorses.

did some of the new honorary mention winners by any chanche pick CB Hellhorse? I'd give my soul for any 2nd gen egg of that pairing.

Nhios might fit, too. Definitely worth e new even gen project.

Beautiful sprites, the both of them. smile.gif

The prickly tailed Fevers are awesome. I also love how the Brutes turned out. (I thought they looked familiar to me... I remember their request thread now.)

I just realized that one of my Fever Wyverns got the code F3W3m. If only the W could be a V and the m an R. ^^

I think I recognize the Brutes, haha. They're definitely my favorite from this release. (: