TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I was easily able to catch them, even with the terribly slow connection I'm having today, and now my scroll is happy locked with 3 jungle and 4 alpine eggs biggrin.gif

I definitely recognise the darker one (can't place its name, though), and I swear I've seen the green one somewhere as well.

So glad I checked Facebook this morning and saw the announcement!

ย 

Pretty eggs and hatchies. Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Wooo! Thanks for the new release! Got 2 of each.

I love the stage 2 hatchlings! Especially the orange details on the flared one are lovely! And a tail split in two at the end? Wow!

I just got two of each, since I won't abandon any of the other eggs I have right now~

I almost forgot that I still had eggs on my scroll when I tried to start grabbing new ones. xd.png Thank goodness they were all incuhatchable! My red dragons haven't got that much of a workout in quite a while!

ย 

My babies are all influenced and incubated now. biggrin.gif

Totally did not think about new releases (had only three spots free) biggrin.gif

ย 

They look so awesome, can't wait to see what the adults look like biggrin.gif

I just noticed that I haven't seen any eggs popping up in the other biomes... just eggs popping up in the biomes where the new eggs are.

ย 

I don't remember it being like that during other releases... have they actually stopped eggs dropping in the other biomes to help people find the new eggs better? If that's the case.. wow! That's awesome!

Stingers? We have an all out venomous dragon?

Oh man, I was not expecting this at all! But the eggs were very easy to snap up. A very nice surprise, can't wait to see what they'll look like grown up!

Woah, this release caught me off guard. Found the green flame eggs when I was stumbling around EATW's Dragonmarket and was like: " o.O? What Are These?!? ". Had to sadly toss away a good CB Red and a Tsunami egg, but now I await for my CB Blusang to hatch in about 7 hours (incubated to have it go a little faster) and have another open space for a 2nd heavy egg.

ย 

Good thing I am leaving for a while this morning to pass the time. Thanks for the new release! biggrin.gif

The hatchlings are just as I suspected, already know what those are and cant wait for them to grow up. Congrats to Particle and LadyLyzar!

They look amazing! The red/purple one kinda reminds me of a hellhound :3

Is it just me or are these releases becoming easier now? I got two eggs without much trouble which is odd since I normally am frustrated because I am too slow.

I just noticed that I haven't seen any eggs popping up in the other biomes... just eggs popping up in the biomes where the new eggs are.

ย 

I don't remember it being like that during other releases... have they actually stopped eggs dropping in the other biomes to help people find the new eggs better? If that's the case.. wow! That's awesome!

I had been wondering the same, especially since I was originally looking for a dragon for a lineage project.

ย 

But new dragons are also awesome biggrin.gif

Congratulations to both ParticleSoup and LadyLyzar on these beautiful babies! I really like what I'm seeing of the new babies, and suspect they are both going to require large collections on my scroll! wub.gif

ย 

I'm glad I managed to see the S1's this time, too, before mine hatch. I've missed that with several of the recent releases.