TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

aww still not pygmies sad.gif but very nice looking dragons! ^.^ thanks TJ!

Edited by FireMercury

They're probably getting cleared out by hunters as soon as they drop. i wouldn't be worried unless it continues after the hourly drop.

Edited by Guillotine

wow that was the easiest release in a long time. grabbed all the eggs i wanted in a few seconds.

both of them look really awesome so it was hard to pick xd.png

Edited by whitedragon313711

Ahh, snagged 4 Flares and 1 Heavy so far! Sweet! biggrin.gif

I love the colors of both of the hatchlings and the eggs are gorgeous! That deep, dark reddish/blackish/maroonish color of the darker dragon is to die for! And green is one of my favorite colors so I'm thrilled with those beautiful colors as well! Thanks so much to TJ and the artists! <3

Got all 7 now! Yay! I'm relieved! ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

What the...??? When did this happen? O__O

Drops happen on the first Sunday after the first Saturday when we don't have Holidays dropped.

I cant find one , where are they found?

Are they in the biomes?

If so they are empty right now..

Jungle & Alpine.

Other biomes have been empty all day, I think.

OOH new eggs! thanks TJ!! biggrin.gif

Just wish I weren't egglocked right now… sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Haah, I forgot about a new release. I was able to get some though. Thank you TJ and Particlesoup and LadyLayzar for some more pretties!

>gendered green things

Omg I actually remember them. They're going to be really nice.<3

Drops happen on the first Sunday after the first Saturday when we don't have Holidays dropped.

Thanks! I totally forgot! rolleyes.gif

Got a pair of each. I'll snag more when I unlock later. Love the green hatchie!

Managed to get one of each! Whoot whoot.

I REALLY wanna see what that red and black one hatches into. So gorgeous. *drools*

Thanks so very much for this lovely Release, TJ et al!

I'd locked on the orange flares last night before even knowing that I'd caught any, and managed to snag 3 of the heavies quickly and easily - such a relief as I have a lot to do and shouldn't be spending much time here today, except to check in between tasks. smile.gif

Caught few, I will to try catch some more later when some of my eggs hatch biggrin.gif

Ok so I'm scroll locked and the only thing to do now is Scroll maintenance - naming, moving and like that. Big whoop.

I'm so excited for a new LadyLyzar dragon biggrin.gif

Heartseekers and Hellhorses are still two of my favorites. And the name's between Brimstone and Canopy... Brute, maybe?

WINRAR.

Aww none of them are drakes. Oh well. I love the orange flare hatchie! And the other one looks like a cross between a Black Marrow and a Hellhorse... sounds awesome. Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release!

Aww none of them are drakes. Oh well. I love the orange flare hatchie! And the other one looks like a cross between a Black Marrow and a Hellhorse... sounds awesome. Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release!

I was hoping for drakes as well. We have tons of pigmy dragons, and had some really cool two headed ones last year... but only have 2 breeds of drake. it would be nice to see more. (counting both glory drakes as 1 breed since they are the same just kinda alts of eachother)

Got my four and three of the new eggs, so I'm locked again, with four of the Greens from last night, and the Alpines added as my other slots unlocked. I do wish I had an eighth egg slot with a release like this. They are both so good looking! <3

I notice no lag - must be from holding back on the other Cave Drops.

The laglessness makes a nice change, lol.

Wow, thank goodness I had all my eggslots free today! Managed to egglock myself with five "flare" eggs and a solitary "large and heavy" - I'll need to swap or abandon the extra two flares when they're off cooldown. And I even got a Z-code by coincidence, which is just the cherry on the cake. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see these babies growing up!