TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

*Facepalm* I forgot there was a new release tonight and I scroll locked myself and my most of my eggs won't be hatching for at least another day, and I don't like to incubate my dragons. Hopefully these eggs won't be really hard to find.

I think I know which the green ones are!

It does look really familiar! Doesn't it? I hope that it's what we're thinking it is.

*Facepalm* I forgot there was a new release tonight and I scroll locked myself and my most of my eggs won't be hatching for at least another day, and I don't like to incubate my dragons. Hopefully these eggs won't be really hard to find.

I'm egg-locked with trade fodder. Hopefully, my offers are accepted soon or the eggs aren't too hard to find - I'd like to get at least two of each. xd.png *crosses fingers*

Woken up to this and managed to exceedingly quickly get 3 of each, thanks TJ and thanks to the unknown spriter at present biggrin.gif

Eggs look gorgeous smile.gif

yay, new release! Thanks TJ!

*go searching in the cave *

*click and click and click*

You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

Ahhhh, why I'm hatchling-locked!!!

Also pardon a newb, but what's the maintenance times for DC?

I believe it's just after 3AM cave time. So in the 3rd hourly drop there should be a couple of minutes of downtime for maintenance.

I was so close to influencing and incubating IOUs that I actually had the action pages open. Luckily I checked before doing so and that the IOUs are dragons I can find in the AP. Whew!

I believe it's just after 3AM cave time. So in the 3rd hourly drop there should be a couple of minutes of downtime for maintenance.

Basically it should have happened half an hour ago. Which it did if I remember.

Edited by Spyridon

I got one flare pretty easily, then went to Alpine and caught 5 heavies and a 2-tone (grr). I'll have to gift/trade a couple of heavies later to try and get some more flares. Hopefully the mixing of the old breeds isn't too severe at that point.

I was worried that I wouldn't have enough influences left after some last minute winter breeding, looks like my pinks came off cooldown just in time

Oh my god, I totally forgot about the release. xd.png Thank you TJ and spriters! *goes off hunting*

EDIT: Caught two of each eggs. It was ... easier than I expected. blink.gif

Edited by Windy

I really don't have enough diversity on my scroll. My new dragons land between Black Teas and Golds when listed Alphabetically. Anyone else got a narrower window?

On my scroll in breed order, the large egg is in between Blusangs and Cheese dragons and the flare dragons are in between Duotones and Day Glory Drakes...

Edited by Jascuty

I really don't have enough diversity on my scroll. My new dragons land between Black Teas and Golds when listed Alphabetically. Anyone else got a narrower window?

Flares are in between the Embers and Flamingos

Heavies are in between the Brimstones and Canopy

Edited by Keith Perchello

Flares are in between the Embers and Flamingos

Heavies are in between the Brimstones and Canopy

So I guess the Flares have to be sorted by another name as Flare is after Flamingo in the dictionary.

I remember the Alpine egg from the Completed Request list, hehe. Nice to see this dragon finally released. It was always one of my favourites. tongue.gif

Blah, I had to ditch two eggs on my scroll...that was for my lineage. Although they were just 2nd gen blacktipped, not a huge loss. Either way glad I was able to get my 7!

Whoa, like the easiest release drop in ages.... Got what needed ON MOBILE biggrin.gif

Makes me a happy camper laugh.gif

I catched the new eggs it was very very easy. But I know one of them. biggrin.gif

Whoa!! I completely forgot that there would be a release in March. I now have 2 of each, ditched a few eggs and will be trying for one more of each. :3

So excited now! I have high hopes for these, I really really like the eggs. The green-orange ones look like Frill eggs which is cool, and I love love love the colour scheme on the heavy ones (and I feel like I know them from somewhere, but that's probably my brain trolling me again).

Come onnnnn I wanna see babies *pokes TJ's eggs*

Wow easiest release ever. I have two more now. blink.gif Now I wish I had some more egg space.

Edited by Orlageddon