TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3 I got 3 of each egg! happy.gif I like how the green and orange egg looks like a Frill egg a bit :3 hehe And apparently, one of my eggs thinks it's a (former?) basketball player, given by its code xd.png

I think I recognize the green hatchlings from the completed request list Oo If they are what I think they are: YAY! I should have caught more xd.png

ohmy.gif totally forgot there was a release coming up! Luckily had a couple reds available for BSA; I know that these eggs aren't limited time but I love catching on the first day:)

I think I recognize the green egg and hatchling now. Though, I can't remember if I saw what the adult looks like. :3 So I'm still gonna be surprised!

Ok so I'm scroll locked and the only thing to do now is Scroll maintenance - naming, moving and like that. Big whoop.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who names on maintenance X'3

Thank you for the new release.^^

I am glad that they were easy to get. I have an exam soon and I am studying. So I would not have the time to hunt them if they were more difficult to get. xd.png

omg the hatchie looks a black marrow wub.gif

the other ones look sorta like canopies (though the eggs looked like a spotty frill), i hope the adults look more like frills tbh

omg the hatchie looks a black marrow wub.gif

the other ones look sorta like canopies (though the eggs looked like a spotty frill), i hope the adults look more like frills tbh

Lol, yes, the Frills were adorable - too bad there were so many of them and the pretty hot Pinks that nobody could move, or we'd still have both.

Hatchies don't look like it to me, but can't always tell from hatchies...

Got 3 and 4 on five minute drops ^^

So happy they weren't mixed in with regular drops from day one.

Thanks a bunch TJ and spriters!

Those roughhousing dragons are my favorites right now. tongue.gif They are so cute looking, kinda reminds me of Marrows.

i've bred six PB metals over the past couple days and i was not prepared for this release at all lol got one of each, though. i'm excited to see the adults! i hope the heavy ones in particular are really pretty, their colors seem like they'd go really well with Marrows.

yay! new dragons. I completely forgot but I've caught 2 orange flares from the jungle ( I love the wing colouring of TJs hatchies and the spiky tail) and 3 of the heavies from the alpine (intriguing )

thanks TJ LadyLyzar & ParticleSoup also Stromboli & BlueSkyy for these pretties

Edited by velvet_paw

Very easy release. 13 hours after it started, both Alpine and Jungle aren't emptying.

Incubated two of my eggs, hatched them and picked up more of the new breeds. I am loving how these dragons are looking. Thank you spriters and TJ.

The new purpleish ones have completely caught my attention. Might I have a new favorite breed? smile.gif

The green ones are lovely, as well. Can't wait to see the adult sprites!

Thank you, TJ and Spriter(s)!

Well apparently I'm not going to be able to pick up more for a LONG while because my other eggs (That are ready to hatch) keep getting sick, and I've never had that happen with so little time left and what relatively low views they have. One i've had hidden for 5 hours, and it's STILL sick. mad.gif Kinda frustrating.

I want to pick up more of the new babies.

Thanks TJ09 as usual you've outdone yourself :-)

all he did was implement new breeds? lol you should be thanking the spriters, who put all their love and effort into the sprites, too.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Very easy release. 13 hours after it started, both Alpine and Jungle aren't emptying.

Heh, you should have seen the biomes at 12AM, it was pandemonium, emptying out after 40 seconds or so.

Heh, you should have seen the biomes at 12AM, it was pandemonium, emptying out after 40 seconds or so.

I was there smile.gif But after catching the new eggs and going to bed, I was very surprised seeing how available they are after half day.

Edited by _Sin_