TJ09

2014-03-02 - March Release

I'm so happy that eggs from alpine got released biggrin.gif

Dude, that's one impressive signature. On another note, I'm trying to remember which eggs the heavy ones are but I really can't recall.

Which egg seems harder to get for everyone?

Surprisingly I got both eggs on my own this time smile.gif

I got 2 Flares and 4 Heavy eggs. But that was kind of random choice.

I only had to dump 2 CB Striped that I caught for the lulz yday so no big drama. I kept my Shimmer egg though http://dragcave.net/lineage/jSqSg was just to pretty <3

Whoa, like the easiest release drop in ages.... Got what needed ON MOBILE biggrin.gif

Makes me a happy camper laugh.gif

How did you get them on mobile? I tried that during one monthly release and it was a pain!

A little bit of a warning would be nice.

But beyond that,

I've captured all seven of mine.

So, in any case, thanks for the new release.

Totally forgot about the release X.X

Only realised after I dropped an egg when I made breakfast xd.png

Thanks for the news eggies thou!

*hatch hatch hatch*

rolleyes.gif i have to wait, untill they hatch..

hatched! biggrin.gif ..but "rough housing"... unsure.gif hm.

Edited by lamel

Managed to get 4 Heavys and 3 Flares quite easily, so yay.

Somehow I think I remember the Heavy egg, but could also be my imagination.

Can't wait ot see the hatchies. °3°

Just checked - this is the first Jungle-only breed introduced since the Gold-Horned Tangars were released in September, 2011. Biomes/Habitats were introduced in June, 2011. Thus, only two dragons have been added exclusively to the Jungle since it emerged.

FYI!

Okay, I lost my confidence in knowing which egg the green was. For the life of me I can't remember ever seeing that hatchling.

The hatchlings are so cute.

I think the rough houser remind me a bit of a dragon born from a Doberman and the Black Marrow dragon. Bad image.

After the awesomeness of the Solstice and Radiant Angel dragons, these are not as vibrant. Rough houser seems to be my favorite of the two.

I totally thought this was an April fool's joke and when I clicked on the eggs it was going to be something goofy like a chocolate egg.

I had been up for about five minutes. WRONG START OF THE MONTH.

Omg they look awesome, thanks TJ!

I didn't know tho and now I only have 3 eggs so far, hope I will catch some others later. The dark one looks georgeous

Eep, forgot it was a new month! Gotta go figure out where these babies are dropping... tongue.gif

They're easy to find, but nonetheless:

The Heavy one in the Alpine.

The Green one in the Jungle.

Behbehs!!!!

My brain continues to think that it knows the dark ones, even the description seems familiar but I still can't place them. If I ever saw them, it was ages ago. Either way they are going to be AWESOME, I can feel it. I want to hoard them already. <3 Also they keep reminding me of the Pokémon Houndoom, anyone else??

And the green ones are such cute widdle lizards. :3 *snuggles*

Now, grow wings! *continues poking babies* xd.png (poor guys can't catch a break from me, after they grow wings I'll probably be poking them for 3 days to grow up lol)

Anyone know how long they'll be dropped like this? i.e. all the other caves empty and 5 minute drops in their respective biomes? I'm have 1 of each and am now on scroll lock but really wanna be able to get another one of each once I have some space freed up, I'm just paranoid I won't be able to xd.png This is my first time being present for a release btw so sorry for the possibly dumb question?

Yay, I got 3 eggs of each kind on the first try! So happy now. biggrin.gif I was so worried it might be two more breeds I can't catch because the hatchlings look very promising. Can't wait to see the adults!

Thank you, TJ, ParticleSoup and LadyLyzar! biggrin.gif

So I guess the Flares have to be sorted by another name as Flare is after Flamingo in the dictionary.

Maybe Flame, Flaming or Flamed?

Flame-Winged?

Anyone know how long they'll be dropped like this? i.e. all the other caves empty and 5 minute drops in their respective biomes? I'm have 1 of each and am now on scroll lock but really wanna be able to get another one of each once I have some space freed up, I'm just paranoid I won't be able to xd.png This is my first time being present for a release btw so sorry for the possibly dumb question?

Maybe a couple more drops. The eggs will continue to pretty much dominate their respective biomes for a few more hours and only gradually be pushed out by the other eggs, so you should still have a fair chance of catching your throughout today. Good luck!

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Whoop, whoop. Looks like I have perfect timing for once! Got on just as the hourly drop... dropped. XD

Surprised that I managed to scroll lock myself. This is the first monthly release where I haven't struggled, hehe. I have four of the red ones and three of the green. I always tend to lean towards the darker sprite when picking the seventh egg... :P

Edit: @ Lantean_Pegasus: Oops, didn't see your post before making this one! Thanks lovely <3

Edited by Varekis

Hm, we have a lot of large, heavy, and/or warm eggs.